276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ahmad Tea Apricot Fruit Black Tea - 20 Teabag Sachets

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These guidelines are a starting point; modify the ratio of coffee to water, the grind, and brewing time to your taste. Details: Apricot has gained a wide following in recent years since it tastes great served hot or over ice. I loved Teavana and was so hopeful that Tealeavz Maharaja Chai Oolong would be a good substitute; however, the flavor is too far off.

The apricot aroma isn't quite as strong when brewed, but it's still a deliciously sweet and fruity black tea. Our naturally flavoured Apricot Green tea makes a light and refreshing drink that's popular both hot and iced. It was first produced in 1875 and quickly gained popularity in England, and became the most prominent ingredient of the English Breakfast tea blend. Heat the water for green tea to 180° or until the water starts to shiver right before any bubbles reach the surface. I don't usually like any fruit flavored teas because they taste fake to me, but Murchies has done an amazing job with this one!

Each sip of our Apricot Black Tea is a step towards wellness, steeped in both flavour and healthful benefits. My favorite flavor of tea is definitely peach, but I wanted to try something a little different and go with apricots this time. Today, Green Tea, as well as Black Tea, White Tea and Oolong Tea, can be flavoured with almost anything imaginable.

It's a true rich tea flavour, but there's something about the apricot note that enhances it tremendously. Apricot Kernel Sencha Green Tea is a Chinese Green Tea blended with apricot kernels, which are the soft inside of the fruit’s seed. Calendula and elder flower petals add beauty to the fragrant brew, making for a tea that is as pretty as it is delicious. Choose from our selection of over 800 different varieties of single estate fine harvests and exclusive tea blends! Brisk yet sweet with warm stone fruit notes, it’s a refreshing brew guaranteed to add a little sunshine to your day.

Health properties: contains traces of fluorine, iron, potassium and rutin as well as vitamin C and flavonoids. For a truly authentic taste, consider using filtered water free from any impurities that could potentially interfere with the flavour of the tea.

Ingredients: Senna Leaves, Birch Leaves, Buckthorn Bark, Fennel, Raspberry Leaves, Flavouring, Nettle Leaves, Cherry Stalk, Licorice Root, Heather Herb, Yarrow Herb, Juniper Berries, Rosehip, Apricot (0. This will complement the natural sweetness of the apricots and create a delightful balance of flavors. Enjoy brewed with hot water for a fruity, cleansing cuppa or try steeping it with sugar, then dilute with iced water to create the perfect apricot iced tea.Rooibos tea comes from the Cape province of South Africa and is naturally caffeine and tannic acid and sugar-free. Our spectacular Gold Taste Award winning blend is a marriage of fine white tea leaves with real apricots and marigold flowers. If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can always add more tea leaves next time or let it steep for a bit longer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment