276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beko CEG5331X Freestanding Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine - Stainless Steel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This makes this the easiest bean-to-cup coffee machine to use; the controls are very similar to those on the Nespresso CitiZ machine. Most bean-to-cup machines follow a standard layout. At the top you’ll find the hopper for the beans. Beko’s model can hold 125g, which is around half a regular bag of coffee. There’s a grinder adjustment here, too, which allows for a fine to coarser grind, depending on the beans you use. The spout at the front slides up and down to allow for mugs of up to 12.7cm tall, which covers larger mugs with ease. Prepare your perfect coffee and milk based drinks from the comfort of your own home with this compact Bean to Cup coffee machine with integrated milk frother. Select your preferred strength from 5 different levels and with the touch of a button choose between a single or double espresso. The memory function will then remember your strength for next time. Whether you prefer a flat white, latte or a cappuccino, the integrated milk frother will add the desired amount of milk to perfect your coffee. Once you’ve finished, no need to worry about cleaning the machine because the auto clean function will flush water through the system to guarantee cup after cup of great tasting quality coffee. Once you’ve powered on the machine, you’ll see the touch controls light up. For regular coffee, this machine is as easy to use as a pod machine, such as the Nespresso CitiZ. There are buttons for strong espresso (a regular shot) and mild espresso (a double shot in terms of volume, although the same amount of coffee is used). There’s also a button for topping up with hot water.

If you want something a little more advanced, I'd recommend taking a look at the De’Longhi Dinamica Plus ECAM370 review to find something with automatic milk steaming and a lot more smart functions. If you're willing to skip out the in-built coffee grinder, take a look at my Breville Bijou Espresso Machine review for a capable espresso machine with a slightly better steam wand, that costs a lot less. About this review, and the reviewerFor your first use, you’ll need to pull a shot of coffee and throw it away; the first one was a bit watery. Once the grinder is primed with beans, the second shot onwards is good, although I found that I needed to put the grinder on its finest setting to achieve the best coffee. After being impressed by the simple Beko CEG5301 for making espresso, I now have the Beko Bean To Cup Coffee Machine with Steam Wand CEG5311 in for review. Effectively the same machine, this one adds a steam wand into the mix for frothing milk. It’s less hassle than a pod machine because you don’t have to recycle the pods. If you drink more than one coffee each day it certainly saves a lot of money ... Read more and will pay for itself in 12 months. All three buttons are programmed to deliver a set amount of liquid, but you can override the defaults by pressing and holding a button, releasing it when you have the desired volume. Once programmed for your cups, set volumes make it easy to do things like make an Americano, which is a shot of espresso added to hot water.

bar pressure. The higher the pressure the deeper the aroma and texture of the coffee as the oils and fats remain in the brew. You get a faster, foamier espresso with a full-bodied taste. The main difference between the two is that this model includes a steam wand on the front, which you can use for frothing milk. Going for a steam wand, rather than an automatic system, makes a lot of sense on a budget coffee machine, since you’re more likely to get decent results.Auto Rinse. Keep your Bean To Cup Coffee Machine at its best with our automated cleaning programmes. When the machine goes into standby mode, select the auto rinse to wash it through. Prevent any build up by rinsing and using the descale cleaning programmes on a regular basis. The milk wand works okay too, although I haven’t got it to work as well as a good non-automatic machine yet (only got it yesterday). What makes the Beko Bean To Cup Coffee Machine with Steam Wand CEG5311 stand out from the competition, though, is how easy it is to use. There’s a simple bean hopper on top that holds 125g of beans (half of a normal bag), plus an adjustment dial to change the fineness of the grind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment