276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Eau de Toilette for Men, 105 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the brand gained fame in South Africa, its popularity and experience converged into expansion in other parts of the world. For instance, it would be perfectly fine and quite fitting during a hot, sunny day. However, it would be at its most effective during a balmy summer’s night. On the positive side, while there might be other less-known brands that don’t invest in general usage safety of the perfumes, the ingredients found in Sterling perfumes are safe to use, and I’m yet to hear from anyone who got any kind of rash or skin allergy from using their products. You won’t regret buying it in any case. Its price is great and the performance turned out great, so there is just a matter of taste in fragrance to decide if you really want it.

Armaf Club De Nuit Intense For Man, 105ml Nước Hoa Nam Armaf Club De Nuit Intense For Man, 105ml

The brand Sterling Parfums was created in 1998 to provide a diverse range of perfumes aligned to market and client needs. Since its inception, Sterling Parfums has built an enviable reputation as one of the largest and leading perfume companies in the Middle East supplying its products globally. As the fruity head dries down, only the herby pineapple persists. We’re then revealed a mildly floral heart with overt notes of smokey birch. The birch wood and pineapple leaf work together to create an effectively alluring accord. Base Notes You may feel like you are wearing the fake Aventus but honestly – there’s a good chance that you’re wearing something even better than what Aventus is today. It’s definitely a scent for itself and I’m pretty sure it’s just going to improve over time. Creed Aventus – is a fruity musk perfume released in 2010. The main notes include Pineapple, Musk, and Birch. The lasting power is 6 – 8 hours with moderate projection.Club de Nuit Intense Man is a part of seven perfume series with each one copying different perfumes, and those are: Although Club de Nuit Intense Man may identify itself as a woody spicy fragrance, the overt fruit accord in the head and underlying ambergris base contradicts this. Therefore, while CDNIM is indeed a member of the woody family, it’s more of a Woody Fruity Musk. Head Notes

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Man Eau De Parfum, 30ml, Pack of 1

The pineapple and lemon vibe never leaves the scent fully but after a while, when it stops exploding, you start to feel the birch in the heart followed by the musk and a bit of ambergris from the base. Club de Nuit Milestone – a citrus aquatic perfume released in 2020. The main notes include Red Fruits, Sea Notes, and Violet. The lasting power is 8 – 10 hours with moderate projection. This perfume is a clone of Creed Millésime Impérial. However, it’s not identical and the pineapple is less fruity and more leafy than expected. Heart Notes

Let’s be honest. There is nothing unique about Club de Nuit Intense Man, and I highly doubt anyone is expecting uniqueness here. This highly versatile fragrance will outperform many of the more expensive warm-weather counterparts, and I would recommend it as your main summer perfume no matter which part of the world you live in. However, it’s completely okay if you can’t find time for going out to the physical store or simply the first perfumery is miles away – there are multiple safe buying options online. The top note is very citrusy, more yellow, more acidic, more biting than Aventus. That's not necessarily unpleasant, it's just not the most natural lemon in the world. The fragrance was released in 2015, and the whole collection is comprised of seven different releases that have no touching points to each other when it comes to the smell itself. Perfume Theme

Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum) by Armaf

By using Sterling as their distributor, Armaf is able to produce their perfume in France, and thus, ship them around the world. Armaf History I have then years ago during my training Aventus smelled that must have been so 2015/16 . A dentist wore this and ran past us while we were laying network cables in the surgery . I smell this fragrance and think only WOW how cool smells because .... A short time later I was in his office and on the cabinet was the bottle of Aventus. Arrived at home I immediately looked for it and after I saw the prices immediately buried any hope to own the fragrance 250-300 € WTF ? For example, my girlfriend has been using and enjoying Italiano Donna by the same company which is a great clone of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense but that bottle has the same issue as the other Armaf’s. However, there are those that insist that it is just as good if not better thanks to the much more accessible price point.

CDNIM Composition

This can actually be detected with its scent, which isn’t quite as refined as Aventus. Therefore, this is something that’s much more appropriate for casual wear. In fact, it would be an ideal alternative for those who wear Aventus as a signature fragrance but wish to save it for special occasions. Opening – Aventus opening smells way more natural and pineapple-like, while CDNIM opening smells synthetic, and truth to be told, it wouldn’t be the first time that I heard from others that it smells like a bathroom cleaning product.

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Eau de Toilette for Men, 105 ml

The sharp metal cap with again, a few crystals punches way above its price range while the atomizer is one of the worst I encountered so far. It has to be experienced to believe. I wouldn’t recommend that you wear it over winter even though I’ve seen some people wearing it on cold days. The only reason why I cannot approve of it as a holy grail scent is because of the obvious- it is a clone perfume. Pros and Cons If the money isn’t a problem, get the original, but in any other situation, and even as an alternative to Aventus, get this perfume, and enjoy the experience. However, none of these undermine the final value for money, which is quite frankly extraordinary. Armaf has created a fragrance that mirrors Aventus beautifully while only being sold for just over 10% of the original’s price.Montblanc - Legend Spirit : Goes basically at the beginning for me in the same direction, because grapefruit. The smoke note from the Club de Nuit, makes it forh me more masculine and relaxing. The Lgend spirit is more sporty. Club de Nuit Urban Man – is a citrus woody perfume with an unknown release date. The main notes include Patchouli, Bergamot, and Vetiver. The lasting power is 4 – 6 hours with moderate projection. This perfume is a clone of Burberry Mr. Burberry. It smells sexy, masculine, and somewhat classy, but the best thing about it is that CDNIM is a huge compliment-getter. That, and the fact that the company is most famous for being completely and 100% a clone brand, for better or for worse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment