276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sonos Outdoor Speakers - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are running new speaker wiring to the exterior it’s ideal to place your Sonos Amp on an exterior wall so that you can easily run new wiring from the amp to the exterior. You could locate the amp in a garage that has easy access to the exterior or on top of a kitchen cabinet or book shelf along an exterior wall. The Sonos Outdoor Speakers are up to the task and can provide exceptional sound in a wide variety of outdoor settings. You can power up to 6 Sonos Outdoor Speakers with one Sonos Amp, providing you streaming music throughout your outdoor space. Sonos Outdoor Speaker Review: Features If you already have indoor Sonos Speakers you know that they have great sound and the easy to use app interfaces makes Sonos the sound system of choice in many homes. Sonos also works with Alexa so you can make music play from your sound system by saying “Alexa, play music on outdoor speakers.”

The truth is you don’t until you’ve lived with an installed Sonos Amp and Sonance Outdoor speaker system and played around with how you use the system. Here’s the thing, if you follow our general guidelines for wiring below you could always add separate Sonos Zone or room control later by adding more Sonos Amps to your existing system without opening walls or adding wiring in the future. When you or your contractor is doing the wiring they should individually label each 2 conductor speaker wire using easily identifiable names like (Pool Left, Pool Right, Patio Right, Patio Left) then they should use zip ties to group wires from the same room together. This will save you lots of headaches in the future and allow you to easily install and troubleshoot the built in speaker sound system.

Too expensive

At first glance it might seem like the Sonos by Sonance built in speakers are pricey but in reality for the audio quality they provide they are an exceptional value. Both Sonos and Sonance have been in the premium audio space for years and the Sonos by Sonance speakers provide the age old adage of “you get what you pay for” and in the case of Sonos that’s exceptional quality, and rich sound. The Sonos by Sonance Outdoor Speakers have the same high quality build as other Sonos products with the outdoor speaker engineering provided by their partner Sonance. The first time I listened to Sonance outdoor speakers paired with a Sonos Amp and I was truly impressed by the sound quality.

Outdoor sound has always been a challenge, because unlike speakers inside a home in an outdoor setting there is nothing for the sound to reflect off of like floors or walls inside a home, so with outdoor sound the speakers must be capable of delivering crisp sounds at longer distances. And then Sonos has done something clever. Instead of trying to make their own speakers, something many others probably do better than them, they have chosen a manufacturer to work with. Specifically, Sonance, which is widely known for recessed and outdoor speakers in all shapes, with high quality. Mariner-based My experience installing Sonos products has been that people don’t return Sonos products they just buy more of them to complement their system and with these built in speakers I imagine that will be the case.The speakers are weatherproof, but without any official IP certification. Looking at Sonance, we see that the Sonance Mariner series is IP66, which means that they are completely dustproof and also can withstand strong water flushing against enclosure from all sides.

The Sonos One is also designed for indoor space where the sound will reflect of the walls so it wasn’t the ideal solution for an outdoor environment with essentially limitless boundaries. Sonos created a collaborative partnership with Sonance known as one of the best built in and outdoor speaker manufacturers in the world. The Sonos Outdoor by Sonance Speakers provide the same high level listening experience that Sonos speakers are known for with the ease of providing streaming music to your outdoor space.Yes, the Sonos Outdoor Speakers by Sonance can be used with your existing receiver or amplifiers for crisp clean sound. It should be noted that the Sonos Outdoor speakers are specifically designed to have optimized sound when paired with a Sonos Amp but they will still work great with other high quality amplifiers or receivers. Are Sonos Outdoor Speakers Waterproof? You will then need to drill through from the exterior where you are placing your Sonos Amp to connect the wiring. If you have wood, vinyl or aluminum siding it is typically not hard drill a hole to the exterior. You can use a 16” long drill bit and it should get your through any normal exterior wall. With the underground speaker cable you can route it wherever you need it in your outdoor space as long as you bury it deep enough. The cable is small so you can typically make a very small cut in your yard if you use a shovel with a deep blade. Sonos Outdoor Speaker Review: Wiring Diagram One thing that should be noted is that you can connect 6 Sonos by Sonance built in speakers to a Sonos Amp vs you can only connect 4 Non-Sonos speakers to a Sonos Amp. So if you have a house with a lot of speakers in the long run you would be able to power 12 speakers with 2 Sonos Amps vs if you use non Sonos speakers you would need 3 Sonos Amps for 12 Speakers. Sonos Built In Speaker Review Summary

I have indoor Sonos speakers throughout my home and love the beautiful sound that it provides throughout my home. However I always wanted to have streaming music on our outdoor patio but there wasn’t any standalone outdoor speaker solutions I could pair with the Sonos system. So on nice days when I was spending a lot of time outside on our patio I would bring a Sonos One out and listen to music while I was working outside or grilling, this was a good solution but I always worried about leaving my Sonos One out in the rain after a long day in the sun. Prices valid in stores (all including VAT) until close of business on 27th November 2023. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.) If you already have Sonos speakers you know why people end up with a whole house of Sonos speakers. Sonos speakers are known for their high quality, ease of use and direct integration with streaming music services.

You can wire 3 party speakers to the Sonos Amp but determining what speakers will work well with the Sonos Amp can be overwhelming. There are literally thousands of choices and you don’t know how they will sound until you have them installed which can sometimes lead to disappointment after hours of work or hundreds of dollars spent on speakers that don’t deliver rich sound. With all of the wiring now run to common locations you can wire up each Sonos Amp with either, 2 , 4 or 6 Sonos by Sonance Outdoor Speakers. Remember each Sonos Amp is one “Zone” to add more zones you can add more Sonos Amps and connect the speakers you want in one zone to that amp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment