276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CKB LTD The Happy Jar Glass Jar A Year of Happiness and Daily Positivity Novelty Joyful Memories Keepsake Thoughtful Gift - Happy Memory Jar Unique Present

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you have completed your jar, try to look at it every day for a few minutes and remember how special and positive you are as a person. Dig into it when you feel you need to. Another great idea is to give a jar to a special person in your life. Fill it with all the positive, special qualities that you love about them. Enjoy watching them read through and smile. As I go throughout my day, I use my phone to keep notes about moments that were particularly meaningful to me: something funny one of the kids said, a sauna conversation with my husband,receiving a message from a mama who found my post on tongue ties and finally figured out the root of her nursing issues, etc. Using a scraper tool, scrape the surface of the transfer tape down to transfer the design to your jar. Paper for writing down your memories. I used scrapbooking paper – onesheet will make sixteen 3 in. x 3 in. squares. It helps us get the good from the good. Not only can this amplify your morning coffee experience, but it can also help you appreciate your ‘ratty’ clothes and ‘small’ home,” says Froh. “You’ll soon realize that relative to 90 percent—if not 95 percent!—of the world, you dress like royalty and live in a castle. This realization will make you, and your bank account, happy.”

You could create one for someone else, too, by writing down things you appreciate about them and any happy memories you share together. It could make a great gift for someone on their birthday or if they’re going through a hard time. Also known as a Happy or Happiness Jar, a positivity jar is almost exactly what it sounds like- a jar full of positive thoughts and notes! I found these jars around the house, including the large jar I ended up using which was a Yankee Candle Jar. I cleaned out the jar and this size is great. I put the candle in a pan of hot water (on the stove on medium) until the bottom wax could be poured out. I also filled the candle with very hot water to clean out the rest of the wax. Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” Mandy Hale I think this is a great idea for an anniversary. Think of what you love about your partner and what you are grateful for, let them know! Ideas for Memory Jar- Mothers’s Day Memory JarWrite about compliments you received or things people said to you that touched you or motivated you. There’s a fresh new year ahead and not a goal in sight at my house. Instead, I’m focusing onpersonal experiments instead of resolutions, and finding practical ways to live one of my favorite pieces of advice: I used lowercase typewriter stamps to write the words “ the happy jar” on the wood slice and just tied it on the jar with twine. Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than when we realize how well we know our Father in Heaven and how familiar his face is to us.” Ezra Taft Benson

To cut the vinyl sayings to decorate the jar, using a green StandardGrip mat, place your adhesive vinyl FACE UP on the cutting mat, make sure you have the fine point blade in your machine, load the mat, and press the flashing button to begin cutting. Using a happiness jar can help improve your self-esteem. It’s quite common to think badly of yourself or to put yourself down. However, this isn't something you should do! By writing down your positive thoughts about yourself, you are more likely to think good things about yourself, therefore boosting your confidence and self-esteem. Those who mentor and care for the next generation are happier and more well-adjusted than those who don’t. New things that you don’t want to forget about (new foods you’ve discovered…new songs…new people you’ve met)

It’s easy to fixate on the “bad” moments of everyday life, whether you got a flat tire on the way to work or burned your leftovers for dinner. If that sounds familiar, then you might want to consider adding a gratitude practice to your daily routine. One way to do this is by creating a happiness jar. This ‘What Makes Me Happy’ resource is a great way to reflect on what makes you happy in your life. Take some time to think about the things that make you smile over a week, write them down, and include them in your happiness jar! Preparing your notepaper in advance will make it easier for you to write something every day. Cut up little squares of paper, or use little memo pads, and keep them next to your jar with a few nice pens or pencils.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment