276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mongozo Coconut, 12 x 330 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The range includes three types of lager; Ninkasi (sweet with a rich coconut finish), Menquet (bright and light with a hint of hops) and Dea Latis (crisp and soft with a mild hoppy finish). With the ABV ranging from 1.5% – 4% and calories as low as 24/100ml calories per beverage, the brand believes its range has a beer for every taste. The sediments and floating in Coconut Flower Beer is natural, as it results from the secondary fermentation with Coconut Flower Drops. Reducing the sediments would require a harsh filtration process which could affect the quality of the beer. We decided to retain the sediments, to cherish the drink’s purity and freshness. Enjoying Coconut Flower Beer with sediments is part of the experience, as the live culture from the mother ingredient enhances the taste. Our research shows that while in the past many preferred crystal-clear beverages, this perception is changing due to a new-found appreciation of raw, authentic and unrefined plant-based natural beverages. GUIDE TO OPENING THE RING CAP I spread the coconut out on a baking sheet and put in a low oven. It takes only a couple of minutes and is extremely easy to burn. After a couple of minutes, the coconut should have turned a golden brown and the kitchen will be filled with a wonderful coconut aroma.

At Neitiv, we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy our Coconut Flower Beer, regardless of gender. Our Coconut Flower Beer For Women is not intended to exclude anyone. The purpose of our slogan is to raise awareness, promote solidarity, and challenge the deeply ingrained stigma in many cultures towards women drinking beer and alcohol. As global citizens, we feel an obligation to speak out against any form of discrimination and injustice, including the mistreatment of women who enjoy beer or alcohol. Many trend-watchers have declared coconut 2016’s flavor of the year. Firmenich, a Swiss company in the perfume and flavor business, credits coconut’s trendiness to the emergence of coconut water at yoga studios. Personally, I’ve observed an emergence of coconut beers at breweries. Here are seven beers brewed with the flavor of the year. Oskar Blues Brewery Death By CoconutI have seen on various forums that home brewers have used both fresh and dried coconut with no real consensus as to which provides the best results. I didn’t want to only include dark beers on this list, and while I do think that generally, coconut compliments darker beer styles better, Coconut Ale by Big Rod is certainly an exception to that rule. At 5.4% it pours with a deep red hue and instantly the coconut aroma hits you, I guess it’s to be expected with a name like Coconut Ale, but the coconut is exceptionally strong, something which I loved, but for those who just want a hint, this is probably not for you. Its deep toasted coconut notes are balanced by slight tartness it also possesses. Here’s an ideal option from Three Creeks Brewing out of central Oregon. Quite smooth and rich, the beer is made with 2 pounds of Belgian chocolate per barrel. That translates to heaven in the glass.

I pondered this for a while and as usual, did a bit of research online to see what other brewers have done to achieve a coconut beer. The options really boil down to the following: Take a break and indulge in Coconut Flower Beer, accompanied by the pleasing aroma of a Coconut Shell Candle. Experience a deep sense of calm and well-being!I mentioned this one earlier simply because it’s just that good. This 6.5% Irish porter is brewed using dark chocolate and extra dark caramel malts, along with coconut, and pure liquid cacao. To me this beer tastes like drinking a bounty, it won a 2014 Great American Beer Festival award in the Chocolate Beer category and only comes out once a year. If you can find a can of this, I really couldn’t recommend it enough. Less bloating*: Our focus group found unanimously that Coconut Flower Beer does not cause an uncomfortable, bloated feeling. We’d love to hear if you agree, so please share your experience by writing to us. Our mission is to reconnect our modern society to its natural roots by reintroducing eco-friendly and wholesome indigenous products from around the world. We are revolutionising ancient beverages and products in the hope of inspiring a more ethical and mindful way of life - one which nurtures appreciation for our earth and nature. We want to bring a positive ecosystem to our planet, helping to preserve our planet for the next generation and being thankful to Mother Nature. Dea Latis is named after the Celtic Goddess of beer and water, who was worshipped in Roman Britain. Taste: The taste of Coconut Flower Beer may slightly differ from batch to batch. This is because of our mother ingredient, Coconut Flower Drops. Coconut Flower Drops are 100% natural - created by nature, their taste subtly changes according to seasons, region, soil and the type of coconut trees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment