276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katy Perry Purr Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

S. number one albums and has received various accolades, including a Billboard Spotlight Award (currently the only female artist to have one), four Guinness World Records, five Billboard Music Awards, five American Music Awards, a Brit Award, and a Juno Award. Perry identifies as a feminist, [423] and appeared in April 2013 in a video clip for the "Chime for Change" campaign that aimed to spread female empowerment. After the marriage ended in 2012, [152] Perry began a relationship with singer John Mayer that August. Now I’m seeing a lot more color in the world—and asking more questions—so I’m very into things that are above and beyond me and were before me and will be after me. Perry would also perform at the Hotel Café, performing new music while she was between record labels.

Purr Katy Perry perfume - a fragrance for women 2010

Perry has been included in the annual Forbes lists of highest-earning women in music from 2011 to 2019. Perry released a mobile app titled Katy Perry Pop in December 2015 through Glu Mobile where her character helps players become famous musicians. By November 2006, Perry had finished writing and recording material for her Columbia debut titled Fingerprints (with some of the material from this time appearing on One of the Boys) which was planned for release in 2007.

She endorsed Kamala Harris in the United States Senate election in California, and organized a fundraiser for Harris at her home in Los Angeles in November 2016.

Katy Perry Official - Purr and Meow Scents | Coty -- katy-perry Katy Perry Official - Purr and Meow Scents | Coty -- katy-perry

Throughout her career, Perry has won five American Music Awards, [440] fourteen People's Choice Awards, [441] four Guinness World Records, [84] [109] [179] [333] a Brit Award, [75] and a Juno Award.

In January 2022, she and Morgan McLachlan established De Soi, a company which produces and sells non-alcoholic apéritifs. Cry About It Later" vira trance com Katy Perry, Luísa Sonza e Bruno Martini"[It served, you know it served! After initially telling L'Uomo Vogue in June 2012 that she planned to have "darker elements" in Prism following the end of her marriage, the singer revealed to MTV during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards that she changed the album's direction after periods of self-reflection.

Katy Perry Perfume Guide: Should You Wear This Perfume? Katy Perry Perfume Guide: Should You Wear This Perfume?

Perry described the Beach Boys and their album Pet Sounds as having a considerable influence on her music: " Pet Sounds is one of my favorite records and it influenced pretty much all of my songwriting. Dissecting an earworm: Melodic features and song popularity predict involuntary musical imagery" (PDF). I thought it was really fun, and, of course, interesting and educational in terms of how the industry works . I probably shouldn’t be giving up this kind of information because it sets me up for the future, but two dogs actually .Wanting to be like her sister Angela, Perry began singing by practicing with her sister's cassette tapes.

Katy Perry - Interview Magazine Katy Perry - Interview Magazine

It’s not just going to be, like, maybe you’ll have to make it—there will be a lot of sacrifices if you decide you want to live this life.She performed alongside Elton John at a fundraising concert for Clinton in New York City in March 2016. If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. WIIG: I grew up listening to a lot of music that actually sort of reminds me of your music, like the Go-Go’s, Madonna, the Bangles, Toni Basil—really happy, fun music. I also think I’m kind of fascinated by that kind of stuff because of how I grew up, where everything was so black-and-white.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment