276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YES® VM Water Based Vaginal Moisturiser | Long Lasting & Fast Acting for Vaginal Dryness & Irritation | pH Matched | Menopause Support | Certified Organic & Natural (100ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thank you Gynaikeíos for your advice. I’ll have a look at vagisan. At the moment I’m using Yes VM externally and vagifem internally. The vagifem is in pessary form rather than a cream so can’t be used as a barrier cream. The Yes VM moisturiser does seem to be working quite well as a kind of barrier cream, I feel more comfortable with that than the Yes WB I was using which is more of a lube than a moisturiser I think. I will try to massage the Yes VM in a bit more though as you suggest.

Whether for health, pleasure or medical reasons, when using some mainstream products on sensitive and internal body parts, the chemicals and hormones that they often contain can cause skin reactions leading to irritation, burning or tissue damage. It is worth noting that up to 60% of what we put onto our skin, particularly mucosal membranes such as the vagina, can be absorbed into the bloodstream in the same way as oral medication is when swallowed.

Rewards For Life

Case studies have shown that YES VM is an effective treatment for vaginal dryness, itching, irritation, and discomfort

Thanks, Gracie for your reply. I had it all under control and then it has flared up again. This seems to be what happens for me - get everything controlled, find a regime that works for ages and then everything changes again and the regime needs tweaking. I was on vagifem x5 per week but if I can get this under control with a nightly reloading dose now I’ll be keeping on with it every night. If I can’t get it under control then I’ll have to see the GP as it must then be something else that’s going on. I’ve just changed to yes wb from yes ob as advised on here as I found the vagifem pessaries had nit dissolved on a couple of occasions. It may have been the yes ob interfering or it may have been me being too dry, or both, so I tried using yes wb in the morning to rectify any dryness and stopped using ob altogether. I might use the yes VM externally, and then internally in the morning every few days. I can’t see any other way round it until the vagifem gets going again.b) No Glycerin – A sugar alcohol that feeds Candida albicans in certain conditions and so causes a bout of Thrush in women (15) see section 9 below Some companies label products 'organic' if it only contains 1% organic ingredients regardless of other concerning ingredients. The Soil Association certification guarantees purity and quality of ingredients and ensures strict manufacturing standards. YES® VM vaginal moisturiser is for women suffering from moderate to severe vaginal dryness or atrophy and should be used regularly over a long period of time. YES® VM is balanced for vaginal pH and osmolality and releases water to hydrate dry and atrophied tissue as and when it is needed. YES® VM provides moisture for up to 3 days. Cases of severe dryness will benefit from more frequent use (1 applicator or 5ml every 1-2 days). 6 x 5ml Pre-filled Applicators

We are proud to be the world’s first and best certified organic range of intimacy products. We source and use natural ingredients such as flax extract, aloe vera, cocoa and shea butters. All of our formulas are designed to be side-effect free and contain no concerning chemicals, hormones, parabens, glycerine or known skin irritants. Why Purity Matters Certified organic (very different from products which claim to be organic) and guaranteed to be pure and natural, No proven preservative efficacy: banned in Switzerland in Personal Care products, FDA research shows preservative efficacy due only to these adulterants: Methylparaben, Triclosan and Benzethonium chloride RUSI Health listened to the customers who were asking for an applicator so that they could enjoy the full benefits of the Yes VM Moisturiser (100ml) to both suit the economic usage and the needs of deep internal application as well as external use.

Pharmacy product

Not like most of other vaginal moisturisers with unmatched high or low moisturising strength (Osmolality) which can potentially damage the tissues, YES VM has an ideal matching osmolality and can gently nurture your tender mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM can help to restore the natural protective acidity and balance the pH value of the vagina.

To benefit from the applicator we ask you to practice a little and follow the enclosed User Guide carefully, please do not try to force the gel into the applicator, instead, a bit of patience and let the gravity of the product to run itself (Squeeze very gently). A kind reminder: please move the plunge as far as possible to enable enough empty cavity in the applicator to allow the gel to fill. Specially designed to be free of side effects, as well as delivering excellent rehydration to affected tissuesApply regularly to achieve the best result. This could start with daily application(s), and then after about a week changes to every third day. YES VM is safe to use every day, or whenever is needed for soothing and relief. YES ® lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike traditional lubricant brands, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. Thanks everyone for sharing regimes/ideas/tips. Maybe there should be a specific section on here for VA tips and advice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment