276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher Price - Animal Wonders Jumperoo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The rotating seat gives little ones 360-degree access to toys, activities, and animal pals, including a rollerball, bead bar, teether, mirror, and so much more. I use the Jumperoo with my little boy when I need some hands free time to either grab some milk for him, have a cup of tea or just have 5 minutes to relax. Kitted out with an array of of toys, lights and sounds to keep baby entertained, little ones will love spending time bouncing around, leaving parents with their hands free to get on with tasks around the house or maybe even put their feet up for a minute!

My little boy will happily play for up to 20 mins which is handsfree time or relax time for us mums. We bought this when my little boy was 6 months old however it does state that the jumperoo is suitable from 4 months and over.The plastic is sturdy, and has been able to take on the challenge of a highly active five-month old baby. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. High up there is a fabric Panda and Elephant which my little boy loves reaching up to try and get and giving a good whack! Initially I was like urrrgghhh that is big however now I’m so used to it that its part of the furniture. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

From a swinging panda for bat-at play and a motion-activated, light-up chameleon, to a lion slider, a froggy teether, an alligator with a rattle roller and more—this Jumperoo is packed with fun for your little explorer to discover! By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).height: 81 cm; Use only with a child who can hold their head up unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of the product. In this review I will cover the following topics to give you an insight into the design and how it has worked for me. Ao fornecer as informa ções do meu filho, certifico que sou o pai ou responsável legal da crian ça ou que tenho autoridade legal para enviar as informa ç ões da crian ça . New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Every time my little boy bounced he was rewarded with music, lights, and sounds which encouraged him to bounce more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment