276°
Posted 20 hours ago

amika soulfood nourishing Mask, 8 Fl oz

£7.335£14.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet!

I had been using Amika's The Kure mask before this and really rated it but this one was just as good and it like that you can use it as a mask or in place of conditioner as it means less products in the shower. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika prides itself on celebrating all hair types, textures and styles. I was previously using olaplex 8 in place if conditioner and although my hair wasn’t breaking still looked dry and damaged.use soulfood in the shower as a deep treatment, and then apply dream routine to hair before bed to wake up with soft hair. This innovative complex targets the areas of the hair most commonly damaged by daily wear and tear, helping to strengthen them against breakage. What was even more surprising was that once my hair dried, it had shine, it didn’t look or feel dry anymore, it genuinely looked healthy again! Even wet , the hair feels so much smoother and can be even brushed ( and my hair is wavy so that's a big surprise). I have naturally frizzy, curly hair and this worked great controlling the frizz and my curls look great!

Rich in plant butters and made up of essential vegan proteins to provide keratin-like benefits from a plant source. It is Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. This luxurious mask contains the superfruit sea buckthorn, a rare plant source of fatty acid omega-7.Committed to creating formulas that fit your values, all amika products are cruelty-free, held in 100% recyclable packaging and made with 90%+ post-consumer recycled plastics to reduce virgin plastic production. A tall glass (read: gallon) of water for thirsty tresses, the Soulfood Nourishing Mask is a rich and creamy formula that quenches dry hair without ever weighing it down! amika soulfood mask is packed with vitamins and nutrients to condition the hair making it look and feel softer, silkier, and smoother than ever.

I’ve found this hair mask to be an effective conditioning product even when left in for only a few minutes but I couldn’t say that it does more than a good nourishing conditioner for my hair type. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.Each Amika Signature Collection product is created with clean and kind in mind, so whichever supercharged Amika Haircare product you are using, you can be assured it is not taking away from the environment that we all live in. amika soulfood nourishing mask is an ultra-luxurious hair mask that is rich and creamy but never weighs hair down. harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment