276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Game of Thrones: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2011] [2019]

£48.755£97.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This set is supposed to replace the individual seasons that have been purchased every year since the show started and it's a fantastic replacement. Black levels are definitive and inky with some great detail revealed even in the darkest of scenes without any murkiness or crush. That packaging itself is a set of nine dark Amaray cases, one for each season plus another for the bonus discs, with a hard slipcase and a cardboard belly-band slipover. Before watching 'Game of Thrones' I couldn't tell a Stark from a Targaryen, a Lannister from a Baratheon, but now I could probably recite a pretty decent version of the "Mad King's" fall during the "Sack of King's Landing. The cast gets brutally honest about one another, as Kit Harington decries how “chatty” Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams were on set, while the rest of the cast is happy to point out how much Harington complained about how brutal his work was versus that of the other cast.

However, if you haven't bought each season or complete series or Collector's Sets along the way - this is the best way to get the complete adventure of Westeros - Highly Recommended!The series now joins the likes of 'Breaking Bad,' 'Treme,' and 'Mad Men' as one of the best shows on TV. I dare not spoil the scene for any who might be unaware of its content, but suffice to say, it ranks among the most artfully staged, beautifully realized, emotionally devastating sequences in any show, period. I was totally sucked into an expansive, rich tapestry of feuding houses and exotic lands, of complex relationships and morally ambiguous motivations, of timeless themes, and yes, even tiny hints of magic.

The participants offer an entertaining and informative track, mixing in production trivia as they joke around. All advice, including picks and predictions, is based on individual commentators’ opinions and not that of Minute Media or its related brands. Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection, Game of Thrones: The Complete Series, and Game of Thrones Season 8 are all available for purchase now.The show is also home to an exceptional troupe of child actors, with Maisie Williams serving as a real standout. Every episode is teeming with dense auditory texture that can be delicate or aggressive when it needs to be. Season one, episode one of Game Of Thrones started in April of 2011, which was the same year that the first Thor film was released and Fast Five drifted onto the big screen. dba Freestar (“Freestar”) for the purposes of placing certain advertising on the site, and Freestar will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment