276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIXU Anime My Hero Academia YAOYOROZU MOMO Cosplay Costume Uniform

£45.425£90.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Xena Kai has cosplayed Momo numerous times, but this one is definitely her most self-aware. She's cosplaying as Momo, wearing a shirt with her previous cosplay as Momo on it, while holding a Momo Funko Pop. How can you not admire that? My Hero Academia has become one of the most popular anime and manga worldwide the past two years and the fanbase is only growing. The show has a huge selection of characters with a wide range of personalities and powers for cosplayers to draw inspiration from. So to inspire you, here are 10 cosplays from casual to elaborate that will hopefully have you running to find your perfect MHA character cosplay. This photo immediately drew my attention when I saw it. A perfect creation from a team-up of cosplayer, Anto-kun and photographer, Creed Photography. The lighting is cinematic and with the addition of the special effects, this could easily be a live-action movie character shot. Hero Outfit: Momo's hero outfit allows her to expose as much of her skin as possible so that she can use her creation Quirk much more easily.

Momo Yaoyorozu - Etsy UK Momo Yaoyorozu - Etsy UK

If you want to talk about an intense My Hero Academia cosplay, then look no further than the War Machine Bakugou created by cosplayer RageGearProps. The amount of foam work is insane and each piece is incredibly detailed down to the hex foam used for the shoulder pieces.YOUR NAME in JAPANESE! Keychain | Personalized | Customized | Gift for Anime fan | Kids Name Tag | Gift for kids | 日本語対応可能 Anxiety On Off Switch Tshirt, Anxiety On Skeleton Hand Mental Health, Anxiety Shirts, Cute Psychology Student Gift, Positive Thought Tee The more Momo eats, the more material she has to work with, so she needs considerable food ingestion for her Quirk to be effective. However, it takes her a more extended period and more skin exposure to create large objects, to the point where she forces large objects through her costume, leaving it shredded, though she claims she can repair it. Gamer Network Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom, registered under company number 03882481. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Momo Yaoyorozu | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Momo Yaoyorozu | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

As part of her training, Momo consumed large amounts of food to increase her Quirk's efficacy and reduce the time needed to create objects.Momo becomes upbeat and eager when excited about spending time with her friends or helping them. She also tends to reveal how rich she is accidentally, yet most people understand she doesn't do this out of arrogance or malice. Despite her mature mannerisms, she occasionally finds herself roped into silly situations such as cheerleading, although she rarely expresses much enthusiasm. Overall Abilities: Being a recommended student, Momo possesses good combat skills. Her abilities earned her 1st place in the Quirk Apprehension Test, an impressive feat considering that almost all of her classmates had at least one superhuman result, which was cumulative of all eight tests. Momo held her own against Fumikage Tokoyami for a short period during the U.A. Sports Festival and did the same against Itsuka in the second match of the Joint Training Battle, but lost in both instances. Plus, the hairstyle is unbelievably accurate to the anime; we literally cannot imagine how much work it must have taken to put something like that together. Cosplay Shirt, Cosplayer Shirt, Costume Shirt, Anime Shirt, Manga Shirt, Superhero Cosplay, Character Cosplay, Unisex Softstyle T-Shirt This impressive cosplay from anime aficionado Dekkacchan (a portmanteau of Deku and Kacchan) showcases Momo at her most extravagant, dwelling in the peaceful gardens decorating her lavish estate. The hair and outfit are the real stars of this image, as no detail is too small to be replicated in impeccable fashion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment