276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer, Concealer Pen, Lasts 12 Hours, No.020 Light Beige, Nude for Combination Skin, for Blemished Skin, Long Lasting, Vegan, Oil-Free, Waterproof (5ml)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, considering that I use foundation and powder, it looks normal, although shade 05 would also be fine. Catrice beauty pays attention to both excellent quality and the latest trends in the world of makeup. Warm undertones: Your skin has a slightly yellow, golden undertone with green veins and appears tanned during winter.

The concealer is matte, accentuates wrinkles, even when applied on foundation, but does not create a heavy or dry effect.The Catrice Camouflage liquid concealer reliably covers all skin imperfections and ensures a completely perfect look.

I recently bought L'Oreal Paris Infaillible More Than Concealer (shade 322) because Catrice (shade 005) wasn't available. The Catrice True Skin High Cover Concealer features a waterproof, lightweight texture and provides up to 18 hours of hydrating, high coverage - and it's vegan!Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (5ml) is a must-have for precise on-the-go coverage - masking blemishes, dark spots and under-eyes circles in a flash. For subtle contouring, apply a darker shade underneath the cheekbones, on the sides of the nose and along the hairline. Dark circles, blemishes, redness are a thing of the past, the Liquid Camouflage concealer has optimal coverage and care. INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), ISODODECANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, TOCOPHEROL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

As for the concealer itself, I noticed that my usual shade 010 has become slightly darker (not critical, I will still use it, but it is an unpleasant surprise). The integrated flock applicator makes it easy to apply the concealer and, thanks to its liquid texture, it blends smoothly onto the skin. The concealer does not have a mask-like effect on the skin, but leaves a long-lasting matte and natural finish. I love the Catrice brand and am grateful to Makeup for the opportunity to purchase the necessary product.Under-eye circles, blemishes and redness on the face are a thing of the past - the Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer offers long-lasting coverage for up to 12h and even covers tattoos. Offering optimal coverage without drying out the skin, Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer is highly pigmented, waterproof and lasts for hours. We also recommend the lightly tinted Catrice 1 Minute Perfector makeup primer, the popular Catrice More Than Nude nail varnish or Catrice lipstick in many different shades. INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), TALC, DIMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYSILICONE-11, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, STEVIA REBAUDIANA EXTRACT, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAURETH-12, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

The concealer itself accentuates all the creases and settles into wrinkles, and the coverage is also weak.Before this, I used Evelyn 2 in 1 (useless for me, doesn't cover anything) and Nix Born to Glow (accentuated wrinkles a lot). We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes. Dark patches, such as under-eye circles, are beautifully concealed for a fresh and radiant-looking complexion. Es el segundo que compro porque el primero me quedaba demasiado claro y con este en concreto he acertado con el tono.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment