276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pulp Riot High Speed Toner Icy 90ml

£5.3£10.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pulp Riot toners are best used on pre-lightened blonde hair, or levels 8 to 10. Try using Pulp Riot Clay Lightener or Pulp Riot #BLONDEAF Powder Lightener to lift the hair if needed. Available in a choice of fashion shades to both correct and create hair colour to perfection, they work in just a matter of minutes, nourishing the hair while depositing intense colour pigment. Copper Blonde (Copper base) – for enhancing orange, gold, and yellow undertones to help create light copper tones for pre-lightened blondes To celebrate 30 years of Salons Direct supplying the hair industry, the team at Pulp Riot have asked 30 of their favourite hair artists to share 30 of their best Pulp Riot colour recipes! Whether you’re new to Pulp Riot or already love and use their High-Speed Toners, Faction8, Semi-Permanent Colour , Liquid Demi-Permanent Colour, or Bleach Developers, see how Pulp Riot’s hair artist ambassadors use their favourite Pulp Riot products to create some fantastic colour combos.

My favourite formulas are 10g Icy& 3g Natural High-Speed Toner because it makes a beautiful creamy light beige blonde but neutralises unwanted warm tones! I also love Silver& Icy Toner in equal parts to make the perfect platinum Silver. Finally, I love 10g Rose Goldand 3g -55 F8 Booster because it gives my Rose Gold looks that extra punch of Pink. They can be used to balance out unwanted yellow and warm tones, or to create unique fashion shades. How Long Do You Leave Pulp Riot Toner On? My favourite formula is vibrant blue shades. I used to pre-tone after a scalp bleach before mixing blue, but it always had a tiny shade of green underneath the surface. Instead, I found that if I just mix a purple/pink colour with the blue, that one will work as a pre-toner, contrasting the warmth completely and, consequently, no greenish shades at the end. So the result will be a pure, vibrant blue. Superior pigments create beautiful tones in 5 mins or less, and reach deeper depths of tone for up to 20 mins.Enriched with nourishing ingredients, Pulp Riot hydrating hair toner helps to increase the hair’s elasticity, restore vital moisture and protect the hair against environmental damage. Liquid Demis: Pulp Riot Demi Permanent Colouris an innovative no-lift ammonia free colour line, formulated with avegansignature complex of Quinoa, Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Rosemary, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Oil. Features a unique, creamy texture which is ideal for today's modern colouring techniques. Perfect for achieving seamless colour blending, and ‘stay put’ shadow rooting. in the faction 8 range. It’s the perfect versatile neutral for brunettes wanting to go blonde or blondes going brunette! Yes! Pulp Riot is designed for artists, so every shade toner is intermixable allowing you to create a custom hue that is as unique as your client is. Salons Direct has been inspiring the industry along with Pulp Riot since we launched in the UK. We would like to wish them a happy anniversary!

Developers: The only developers you will need for any Pulp Riot products. Perfect with lighteners, toners and colour remover, Pulp Riot Developers ensure that you have the smoothest and most blendable formula to work with. Silver– blue base for achieving silver platinum on pre-lightened blondes. Process longer for deeper silver tone My favourite formula is Mercury, Blush and Powderbecause the colours sit so well together and create a beautiful palette of colours.Pulp Riot toners are high speed and progressive, so you can see results in just 5 minutes! However, you can leave Pulp Riot toners on anywhere up to 20 minutes, depending on how deep you want the tone. You can even watch the tones progress before your eyes! You can buy Pulp Riot High Speed Toners online now at Salons Direct! My favourite formula is 10-2& 10-03from the Liquid Demis! This creates the perfect clean and creamy bright Blonde! Pulp Riot toners are high speed and progressive, so you can see results in just 5 minutes! However, you can leave Pulp Riot toners on anywhere up to 20 minutes, depending on how deep you want the tone. You can even watch the tones progress before your eyes! Bleach: Pulp Riot #BLONDEAF Powder Lighteneris the superior lightener for today’s in foil, on scalp and hair painting techniques. Pulp Riot Clay Lighteneris aperfect lightener for balayage enthusiasts with non-drying precision while lifting to 7 levels without compromise.

Discover the post-bleaching essentials! The Pulp Riot high-speed toners provide a matte finish for an even better canvas to deliver your final colour result. The Pulp Riot toners develop faster than ordinary toners – after five minutes you can already see an intense colour pigmentation and are still incredibly nourishing for beautiful healthy looking, shiny hair. Then, once it is all mixed to the ratios you need, you can apply the toner to damp hair. Leave it on for anywhere between 5 and 20 minutes, depending on the level of intensity your client desires. When the toner is processed, you can gently shampoo your client's hair. How to use Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent colour My Absolute go-to formula for super frosty blondes right now is Liquid Demis 8-11 + 9-2. It’s so versatile! You can adjust the formula to add more 8-11 to take it silvery or more 9-2 for Icy platinum. If I could use two toner shades for the rest of my life, it would be these two!

This Watermelon Sugar look is my favourite formula! I love how bright and summery it is, but also pastel used and subdued. I chose these colours because I thought it was a perfect mix of pastel with a hint of neon to keep it interesting and bright! Pink- Blush & Cupid& Clear, White- Clear with a drop of Nevermore, Green- Seaglass & Area 51 & Clear. Here is what David Thurston, the founder and creator of Pulp Riot, has to say about the inspiration for Pulp Riot: “For years people have been creating products for stylists who have never stood a day behind the chair. And we thought that the magic would happen if we created something where there is zero degrees of separation between those creative products and those who use the products every day. Our products are created inside a hair salon by actual hairstylists. The range has this authenticity that we're connecting with the whole beauty community. You feel closer to our products because of that." Pulp Riot Facetime Education Discover the Salons Direct blog, your trusted source for industry news, product releases, how-to guides and more! Pulp Riot is known for creating the most vibrant and pigmented hair colours for artists – and, Pulp Riot High Speed Toners are no different! One of my favourite formulas is Cupid, Fireball& Lemon 10:5:1 to make a beautiful bright raspberry colour that isn’t currently available in the range.

UK mainland only. Surcharges apply to the following locations The Channel Islands & Isles of Scilly My favourite formula is Silver& Icy High-Speed Toner in equal parts, it’s the perfect Platinum Silver! My favourite formula is Liquid Demi ¾ 0-0 & ¼ 7-4 to create the perfect pastel peach. I love this tone and am so happy to see it as the biggest trend of this year. Get me that warm Summer look vibe!

Our range of professional hair colours are designed specifically for hair dyes in salons, and can cover permanent hair dyes, semi or demi permanent hair colours and temporary wash in toners. They come in a huge range of colours for all hair types and provide along lasting colour while minimising the risk of damaging hair, leaving salon clients hair lustrous and healthy looking. If you are new to Pulp Riot Toners, find out how to use them below… What are Pulp Riot High Speed Toners?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment