276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kinetic Sand Scents, Ice Cream Treats Playset with 3 Colours of All-Natural Scented Sand and 6 Serving Tools & Pave and Play Construction Set with Vehicle and 227g Black, for Kids Aged 3 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The kinetic sensory sand works perfectly to make little ice cream scoops; it even has tiny cones and bowls for them to serve their creations in. It’s been four years since I wrote this post and let me share the “update:” My kids are more committed to kinetic sand than ever before.

My kids got this set from Grandma after we saw it in a Lakeshore Learning store in 2017. Now it’s 2022 and these tools, sand, and buildings are still with us. Mix, mold and create your own ice cream sundaes, waffles, ice cream cookie sandwiches and ice cream cones! Kinetic Sand never dries out, so you can create again and again! Serve up your own scented Kinetic Sand treats with the Ice Cream Treats Playset. With three colours of scented Kinetic Sand (454g total), six different tools and moulds and six fun topping accessories, create ice cream sundaes, waffles, ice cream cookie sandwiches and ice cream cones.You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. The Ice Cream Treats Playset has everything you need to create your treats – a freezer-style tray, scoop, sundae cup, spoon, ice cream cone, waffle press and 6 topping accessories! The Mold & Play Sensory Sand Set comes with a little bit of everything to start you on your kinetic sensory sand adventure. I’m a huge fan of the building molds – there’s nothing more satisfying than pretending you’ve made the world’s most intricate tiny sand castle. I love (yes, I said I, as in me – a 35-year-old mom of 3) running my hands through it. You never get over how cool it feels. These tools come in handy all the time for my family, and especially with sensory sand. They just work so perfectly together. Kinetic sand is that cool

UPDATED 2022: This post was a sponsored post for Lakeshore in 2018. However, it’s worth noting that my children still play with this same kinetic sand set (4 years later). You’ve got to jump on this bandwagon. Create your own ice cream treats with 1lb of all-natural scented Kinetic Sand! This set includes Strawberry (pink), Chocolate (brown) and Vanilla (white) delightfully scented sand! Kinetic sand moves and molds, bends and cuts in a way that is completely different from other sensory bases. It has a velvety smooth texture – it isn’t gritty like sand. This isn’t going to get in your toddler’s eye like traditional sand will.My kids love the roller – making the sand smooth is a big deal. They love making “parking lots” and “lawns” in their sensory sand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment