276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playing Hard to Get (The Players)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was a good one, huh.” He says it as a statement, not a question. He flat out assumes that I watched it and loved every minute of it. Because…who wouldn’t? How could a member of the student bodynotspend their Saturday watching the game? The latest book in the Lincoln Lawyer series comes out this month. This will be the 7th book in that series, and the 41st book in the Bosch Universe. Harry Bosch also plays a big part in this book.

Playing Hard to Get (The Players): Murphy, Monica Playing Hard to Get (The Players): Murphy, Monica

Fable works two jobs to support herself and her brother which is not the ideal situation for a young woman her age. Her mother should be supporting the family but all she does is sleep around with different men and go out every night. The story yes medium paced, by the middle of the book they are already together and there is a lot of smut. Because they get together really early, by 80% it was a bit boring, and that's when a bit of old past problems come forward, but besides it being a cute scene if lost a bit of the appeal when I was tiredly waiting for it. The secondary characters were great too, you had Knox’s younger sister Blair, his roommate Cam and Joanna’s roommate Natalie and her colleague in the bookstore Leon. All the characters were loyal and supportive. They were all great friends and I’m looking forward to their stories.

Publication Order of College Years Books

Fable works as a waitress at the town’s bar while Drew is a football player at the local college. Drew has quite a reputation with college students most of who hang out at the bar to relax.

Playing Hard to Get by Monica Murphy | Waterstones

Scratch that, I was pretty much a goner the moment things got… ahem, STEAMY! WOO! If I were to describe the spice in this book, I would just use the exact words that Joanna said to Knox in what she wanted from him which were, “hot and filthy”. Joanna may have come off as quiet and reserved, but girl did she tell Knox EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED! YOU GO JO JO! GET THAT BIG D ENERGY! Knox was equally surprised and turned on by Joanna because, again the man was obsessed with her! Just when I thought it was all hot and passionate, Knox and Joanna surprised me again and again, and quite honestly had me all hot and bothered!!!!! OMG!The chemistry between Knox and Joanna was so palpable and electric that while reading there was no question that those two were falling in love. Not to mention, I couldn’t get enough of Knox and Joanna being together. The stamina those two had, as well as the way they explored each other’s bodies was downright sexy, and again I was left breathless! In conclusion, I loved the spice in this book, and the way Monica Murphy wrote the spice in this book was executed with perfection and of course BIG D ENERGY YASSS! It is a fine story that continues to follow the cliched but topical theme but with an original and very unique air. Fable and Drew make for a lovable couple who between them have so much strength and love that makes for a hot story with intense chemistry. For affection and intimacy, Fable is forced to turn to guys who give her the closeness she can never get at home.

Book Genre: Academic, College, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Football, New Adult, Romance, Sports, Sports Romance Three Broken Rules” by Monica Murphy is a spinoff of the character arc of the first two novels of the “One Week Girlfriend” series of novels. The leads in this novel are Colin and Jen who were introduced in the first two novels of the series. Second, they’re just so dang loud. They enter a building, a room, the quad, the football field (well, that’s a given), and everyone notices them. Not only because of who they are, but they deliberately make a scene, like they want the attention. They talk, they yell, they cause a commotion everywhere they go and everyone looks upon them with awe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment