276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Minotaur of Licinious: A perverted panty-wetting tale in old Rome (Historic Panty Wetters Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One day I took it way too far and had an accident in class. It was a little embarrassing, sure, but humiliating? No. Exciting? Ohmygod yes. The place where you have your first wetting accident will be unforgettable. It will be the place where you found out for sure that you are a pants wetter. So where should you go? For your first accident choose a quiet, stress free place. Hello, thanks for this. Hope it wasn’t too embarrassing. Did the Uber driver see that you had wet your pants ? The lovely Kenna from Ineed2pee is desperate in a body suit. Curvy booty Kenna V. in the tightest sexiest one piece bodysuit, intense crotch grabbing, visible panty line, high spike heels & HUGE gusher as she loses bladder control & pees loudly all over herself. Need I say more?? Is it bad that she looks just like Kim K. same body type & all. One of the most perfect wettings. My partner wasn't upset at least, he was just worried because I must have been really unwell if it had caused me to have a genuine accident like that.

WetTshirts | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW

If you liked this advice and would like more access to my advice as well as my ABDL hypnosis: Become a Patron! On my Hypno Mommy Patreon I post 1-2 ABDL Hypnosis Mp3 recordings each month along with advice and discussion on the ABDL lifestyle. I got very excited at the thought that next time I took those items of clothing off - they'd be saturated. Summertime is the perfect time to have an accident in public. There are many ways you can wet your pants without anyone directly noticing. Wetting your pants can be an age regression experience, or just a f un and embarrassing activity. So how do you plan for an accident? To try to find out if they would really work, I used to wear them while I did my home work and see if I could wet myself. It was quite an open topic where mom would remind me to put them on and ask me if I had managed it. Weird hey. After a while I can hold it no longer and I feel the first spurt come out. I struggle to control it, but I know that it won't be long before this will be impossible.Often I'm in a busy place when this happens. Suddenly I can't hold it any more and a torrent pours out, soaking my legs and shoes. Several people see what has happened and sometimes someone will ask if I'm alright. I look suitably distressed and on the verge of tears, but secretly I'm more likely on the verge of an org-asm. I appologise for what has happened and make my way home in my soaking skirt, or sometimes in warm weather I will let it dry and perhaps do it again later that day. For some odd reason, I've been peeing my pants a lot lately. It started last week at work. I had to go really bad. On my way to the toilet, I started peeing in my pants. His most embarrassing pee story for a while was actually the first time he was super desperate in front of me, funnily enough. The whole time, he thought I must have been getting very turned off and grossed out by hearing him whine about needing to pee so badly. The fact that he was so convinced of that at the time is something we both think is hilarious now.

Wetting Stories - Wattpad Wetting Stories - Wattpad

I’m currently doing a water intake regimen to lose some weight. Even though I’m losing the weight, I find myself holding my **, squirming to keep from peeing on myself a lot. Yesterday alone, I wet my pants twice. After I got there I was put on an exam table while the woman talked to the on duty Dr. Finally the Dr., a woman, came to me and said there was probably nothing wrong but she wanted to keep me overnight. Attendants brought a wheelchair with a plastic bag covering the seat. I was taken to a room. They took off my wet pants and undies., wiped me dry, put me in bed and put a diaper on me. They told me to call if I needed anything, and I should not try to get out of bed. The latest female desperation and wetting from Real Wetting stars Claudia. She is dressed in her jeans and a tight body suit. She is outdoors her bladder is full she stands and pisses herself. Her piss flows into her jeans creating a wonderful pee patch she even takes off her jeans so we can see her piss soaked body suit. Super sexy wetting from Real WettingSo you want to wet your pantsin public for the very first time! You have thought about wetting yourself in public but have been too scared to do it. You’ve daydreamed about letting your warm pee stream down your pants. Maybe you even like the idea that a nearby stranger sees you potty dancing until you can’t hold your bladder anymore. Does this sound like you? If you’re not sure if you like the idea, listen to my free Wet Your Pants Illusion. This hypnosis file leads you to imagine wetting yourself in a park by accident! I started intentionally holding and having accidents in random places and loved getting caught in wet pants. My favorite place to play my secret hold it games was at school and I did it often. I know, peeing schoolgirl is so cliche, but there was something so very exciting about trying to not pee myself at my desk. I secretly loved teachers who were strict with bathroom breaks and occasionally went to class bursting knowing I'd be denied permission to use the girls room. Last night I had the pee pee dream where I dreamed I was in the bathroom on the toilet, only to wake up to a wet bed again this morning.

Panties, Hose and Pantyhose Women Wearing Slips, Bras, Panties, Hose and Pantyhose

Especially like wetting when sitting down and have done it several times in the cinema and when driving. You are going to have an accident. It’s inevitable. Accept that wherever you are going, you will make a puddle on the ground. If wetting your pants makes you feel little, accept this too. Maybe you have come close to having accidents in public already… but this time is the real deal. The latest female desperation and wetting from Real Wetting stars the lovely Antonia. She is in her office outfit and desperate to pee. She is trying to finish her assignment before she dashes to the bathroom. She is fidgeting and squirming trying to hold on buts she is just too desperate to pee. She stands up and loses control. She has pee flowing down her legs and splashing on the floor. She really has made a pissy mess of her business outfit. Get a sweater to wrap around your pants, a long skirt or a change of clothes. Have something with you that can cover up the wet patch on your pants. If you like the idea of blushing when others see what you’ve done, you don’t have to cover it up. It’s good to be prepared just in case… Alisha gets challenge to pee her pants on the beach, but giant waves and stormy water make that an extremely dangerous proposition in this latest installment of the Public Wetting Challenge.Yesterday, I peed my pants twice. One of those times was deliberate. I just didn't want to get up. So, I sat in the kitchen watching a movie on my tablet while pee puddled under my chair. I sat there peeing in little spurts for the duration of two movies. It reminded me of that time in 10th grade when I wet my pants during detention. I think the teacher detaining me was more embarrassed for me than I was. I just couldn't hold it any longer. I was a A student at school but one day I was doing an exam and I had a brain fade. I went blank. I started to panic because I could not do one of the questions. As part of this panic I felt myself starting to wet myself. I put my head down on the table and concentrated real hard totally on not wetting myself. Just controlling my breathing and not wetting myself. Not embarrassing myself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment