276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NO THANK YOU

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b Dukes, Will (15 December 2022). "The 25 Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2022". Rolling Stone . Retrieved 15 December 2022. As mentioned prior, the sleeves are identical. I thought this was a mispress and there was a mistake, but I noticed this on the Spotify Fans Green pressing as well. It's intentional and frankly, doesn't look great. Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.

Little Simz - NO THANK YOU – The Vinyl Whistle Little Simz - NO THANK YOU – The Vinyl Whistle

a b c d e f Petridis, Alexis (12 December 2022). "Little Simz: No Thank You review – righteous anger and restless experiments". The Guardian . Retrieved 14 December 2022. Keith, James (13 December 2022). "Little Simz's 'No Thank You' LP Is An Essential Listen". Complex Networks . Retrieved 14 December 2022. a b "Little Simz – NO THANK YOU Review". Hip Hop Golden Age. 14 December 2022 . Retrieved 14 December 2022. In 2021, Little Simz released her previous studio album Sometimes I Might Be Introvert, which became her first album to place in the top-ten of the UK Album Chart (at number four), and was ranked one of the best music releases of 2021 by critics. [4] [5] The album also received industry accolades throughout 2022, including a nomination for the Brit Award for British Album of the Year, [6] a Libera Award for Best Hip-Hop/Rap Record, [7] a Mercury Prize, [8] and Best Album at the MOBO Awards. [9] Pritchard, Will (18 December 2022). "Little Simz: NO THANK YOU Album Review". Pitchfork . Retrieved 18 December 2022.a b Pearson, Tommy (16 December 2022). "Little Simz – NO THANK YOU". The Skinny . Retrieved 16 December 2022. a b c Sacher, Andrew (16 December 2022). "30 Best Rap Albums of 2022". BrooklynVegan . Retrieved 16 December 2022. copies were also retailed by Assai Records with an approved hand numbered Japanese style Obi under Assai Obi Editions.

NO THANK YOU - Album by Little Simz | Spotify NO THANK YOU - Album by Little Simz | Spotify

Degrazia, Leah (12 December 2022). "Little Simz Reflects On Her Rise To Stardom On New Song "Angel" ". Genius . Retrieved 14 December 2022. Malone Méndez, Chris (12 December 2022). "Little Simz Says 'No Thank You' To Negativity On New Album". Forbes . Retrieved 14 December 2022.I dunno what all these bitches moaning about below - "oh , my pressing isn't the quality i wanted" and "i wanted more pictures on my sleeve" ARIA Top 20 Vinyl Albums Chart". Australian Recording Industry Association. 26 June 2023 . Retrieved 23 June 2023. Little Simz has released her brand new album ‘NO THANK YOU’ today (December 12) – listen to it in full below. a b c d Hunter-Tilney, Ludovic (16 December 2022). "Little Simz: No Thank You review — surprise album secures rapper's place at the top table". Financial Times . Retrieved 18 December 2022. My only gripe is that they delivered such a cool sleeve with the envelope design, only for the inside to be completely blank and both inner sleeves are identical - that’s just some wishful thinking on my part though. The wax comes clean and was static free upon first play, but I would recommend swapping the cardboard sleeves to anti-static sleeves.

Little Simz – No Thank You (2023, Yellow Vinyl - Discogs

Dukes, Will (13 December 2022). "Little Simz Displays Her Breadth and Brilliance on 'No Thank You' ". Rolling Stone . Retrieved 14 December 2022. a b c d e f Solomon, Kate (12 December 2022). "Little Simz, No Thank You, review: This surprise album is some of the best music of her career". i . Retrieved 14 December 2022. Merrion, Louis (20 December 2022). "The best hip-hop albums of 2022". Dazed . Retrieved 27 December 2022. Wilkes, Emma (10 December 2022). "Little Simz unveils more details about new album 'No Thank You' ". NME . Retrieved 14 December 2022.Garvey, Marianne (8 February 2022). "Brit Awards 2022: See the full list of winners". CNN . Retrieved 13 December 2022. Offiziellecharts.de – Little Simz – No Thank You" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved 23 June 2023.

LITTLE SIMZ - No Thank You Vinyl at Juno Records.

Yo, Simz, dafuk goin on with this envelope ting? U know how hard this gonna be to get out the box while i'm DJing out? Man, i'm gonna be messing with the sleeve while the other record run out!! Man, u didn't think about the real DJ's busting this out in the club! Ismael Ruiz, Matthew (18 October 2022). "Little Simz Wins 2022 Mercury Prize for Sometimes I Might Be Introvert". Pitchfork . Retrieved 13 December 2022. When accepting her Mercury Prize win earlier this year, Simz said: “Wow, I’m very, very overwhelmed. I’m very grateful, glory to God. God thank you so much.” William, Chris; Aswad, Jem (9 December 2021). "The Best Albums of 2021". Variety . Retrieved 13 December 2022. YES PLEASE I had never heard of Little Simz before this album - and wow, I've been missing out. This record delivers some quality rap, and I've totally been loving it!I’ve never listened to Little Simz before, and I can firmly say that I’ve been missing out. While I can’t relate to any of these messages, from the outside looking in it’s some powerful shit that’s delivered convincingly & emotionally. The addition of soul & gospel elements drive these songs deeper. a b Schube, Will (15 December 2022). "Little Simz' Surprise 'No Thank You' Is A Real-Time Reflection On Coming To Terms With Fame". Uproxx . Retrieved 15 December 2022. a b Sacher, Andrew (16 December 2022). "Notable Releases of the Week (12/16)". BrooklynVegan . Retrieved 16 December 2022. Grein, Paul (17 June 2022). "Japanese Breakfast, Arlo Parks & More Win Big at 2022 A2IM Libera Awards (Full List)". Billboard . Retrieved 13 December 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment