276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies 1.81kg Tin Family & Share Tin Simple Sweet & Buttery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was always, always, always that blue tin of assorted butter cookies at my grandma’s during the holidays, and I had totally forgotten about it until she mentioned it. Chocolate-dipped cookies- Spruce up the look and taste of your cookies by dipping them in melted white or milk chocolate. I experimented with both powdered sugar and granulated sugar, and much preferred the flavor and texture that regular granulated sugar provides. I gained arm muscles from pipping it 😂 it was almost impossible to pipe so I had to add a little bit of warm milk…what did I do wrong?

Danish Butter Cookies - Brown Eyed Baker Danish Butter Cookies - Brown Eyed Baker

Also, if you like a buttery cookie with chocolate, try Alison Roman’s salted chocolate chunk shortbread cookies! Hi I tried this recipe and normally your recipes come out perfect but these cookies I felt were too doughy and not enough sugar. Today Royal Dansk biscuits are produced in two factories, one in Nørre-Snede and one in Ribe, which churn out more than 25,000 tons of biscuits every year. I made these following your directions exactly, but the dough was so difficult to pipe because it was too firm.I am Katalin Nagy, and it is my pleasure to welcome you to Spatula Desserts, a baking blog whereI will teach you how to bake like a Prowith the help of my foolproof recipes, baking tutorials, and online baking classes! There is no way in the world that this batter can be piped, unless you have hands like a lumberjack.

Welcome To The Home Of Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies

Vanilla extract- Avoid using imitation vanilla extract, as the taste is not as good and requires more to achieve the same result. If you do not have a piping bag or large open star tip, you can put the dough into a plastic bag and press the dough into the corner. My turn to bring the cookies to church (with several dutch families) is coming up, can’t wait to make these! If you make these by piping them, I recommend massaging the dough in the piping bag with your hands for a few minutes, and sort of flattening the dough in the bag. Give a final few stirs with a rubber spatula to ensure the flour is totally incorporated (the dough will be thick).

Thesebuttery,softDanish butter cookiestaste just like the Royal Dansk Danish cookies in the blue tin that many know and love!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment