276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Light of The Soul: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

£5.5£11.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coming in to Gemma’s beautiful space in her studio I felt instantly relaxed and excited about what might come up for me in my ceremony. The different opinions, for example, on the extent of the ‘particle-like’ qualities in light and their reasoning, can help us learn more about the particle/wave-like properties of light, and the balance between them. This is also brought out clearly in the teaching of the Lord Buddha, the treading of the Noble Eight-Fold path providing the only way out of the maze: ""Right Values; Right Speech; Right Mode of Living; Right Thinking; Right Expression; Right Conduct; Right Effort; Right Rapture or True Happiness"". In the aura, the soul light can be seen as brilliant, multi-colored energy rays that emanate from the heart chakra. Yet when you face adversity and stay strong, or pursue your highest good no matter the obstacle, you strengthen your soul light.

I do this through holding space for you, working intuitively with what guidance comes through that can assist you and by witnessing your journey. All this is on the level of light as it is in its source, before it actually manifests itself in existence. When light enters our bodily eyes our eyesight is sharpened; when a soul is intent on God, God’s inextinguishable light shines into it and makes it bright and clear. These Yoga Sutras of Patanjali are based on Raja Yoga, the "kingly science of tine soul": "Through the science of Raja Yoga the mind will be known as the instrument of the soul and the means whereby the brain of the aspirant becomes illuminated and knowledge gained of those matters which concern the realm of the Soul.The Ramak and the Arizal reconcile between the two and explain that the light on its own has no particles, it assumes them through its manifestation in the containers.

I am much more aware of my physical body and I interact with it differently, from what I eat to the way I see myself. This course is the opportunity to commit to positive change and to connect with others willing to do the same. The result is a mixture of Protestant Christianity, Hinduism, Theosophy, with a hint of yoga and a large dollop of colonialism chopped together into a very weird spiritual salsa.

This quandary is not merely an esoteric one; it affects every major decision and conflict in our lives: How can we ultimately integrate our material and spiritual lives, our need to survive and our need for transcendence?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment