276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chicago P.D.: Seasons 1-9 [DVD]

£27.425£54.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Later, Voight and Halstead found Escano, who revealed with his last dying breath that Anna was the one who stabbed him, and so Voight went "off the books" to find her after taking some illegal actions to cover up her crime. Watch One Chicago on fuboTV: Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial!

However, when Escano discovered that he was being followed by the police, he went rogue. Despite Voight's assurances that he would protect her and her son, Anna fled police protection and stabbed Escano at his bakery.

There's currently no way to stream Chicago Justice in the UK, but you can own a digital copy of the one-and-only season by buying from Prime Video, iTunes and Microsoft Store. How to watch Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med and Chicago Justice in the US I've seen Voight's growth, especially when it comes to certain situations, when it comes to the physicality of his approach, and now I'm watching a very mental and spiritual breakdown that I have to support. Of course, the death of Anna means that Carmela Zumbado won't be reprising the role next season. It may be devastating but after all, this is Chicago PD. Although there have been no official announcements about who will be in the forthcoming Chicago PD season, we would expect every current character to return.

Chicago Justice was the fourth spin-off in the Chicago franchise, but it only lasted one season and was cancelled shortly after its debut in 2017.

Unsurprisingly, Voight was devastated and rode in the ambulance with Anna to hospital. But it was too late for her as she uttered her last words: "I'm sorry." I understand when lines have to be crossed sometimes," Hawkins shared. "I also understand that certain lines can't continue to be crossed forever. Unfortunately, NBC are keeping season 10 firmly under wraps for now. But after the season-nine finale, it looks like Voight and the team deal with the aftermath of Anna's death while also revealing what this could mean for Voight, both personally and professionally. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment