276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carnal Urges (Queens & Monsters Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The heroine(s): Sloane - a yoga instructor from Lake Tahoe. Sloane thinks she will never fall in love. She gets bored with men easily and dates a lot. She recently dated a man named Stavros who was in the Russian Mafia. Her best friend is engaged to the new head of the Bratva. Talk to your partner if you feel compelled to cheat on them. Be honest, even though it may be a difficult conversation. You could say, “I know this is painful to hear, but I am having sexual urges toward other people. I am telling you this because I want to be honest, and I am struggling.” [10] X Research source Identify the triggers for your sexual urges. Spend some time thinking about your behavior and what leads you to have sexual impulses. Think about triggering stimuli, the time of day, as well as the environment in which you tend to have these urgings. See if there are any patterns that emerge in your behavior. When he is on the verge of killing you or even better...himself from how irritating you are, give him a nice relaxing massage why don't you😈😏

At the same time, Kage is still trying to find a round about way to get his revenge on Declan without incurring the wrath of his lady love. Which is hopefully going to be made easier by the intro of Malek. A Russian assassin who lost his brother to one of Declan's killing sprees. Kage is ready to set it all up and then watch Declan fall.She showed off her fighting skills and easily took down one of Declan’s men while they wanted to kidnap her (she broke his nose), and even while under the effect of a drug Declan had used to sedate her, she jumped out of a moving car to escape from them. In Carnal Urges, the banter between Sloane and Declan made them one of the most entertaining couples I've read. It was the best kind of hate flirting. Although it wasn't really hate. It was exasperated fascination. If that makes sense at all. lol That film’s clean sweep of major Oscars brought the flesh-eater definitively into the mainstream. By the time the new millennium came around, and its sequel had doubled down on the depiction of Hannibal Lecter as an eloquently seductive antihero, the cannibal’s admission to polite society was complete. Please don’t freeze me out. Be angry all you want, but don’t shut down on me. I need you right now. I won’t be able to think straight if you don’t communicate with me.”

Things take a different turn when Declan, who did not like her at first, suddenly became the head of his mafia gang after his predecessor died mysteriously. When this happened, he is forced to protect her from fierce enemies that await them as soon as they land. This book is like SUPER HOT (which I like) with GREAT BANTER (which I also like)...but also minimal plotting if any, nothing that happens really makes sense if you stop to think about it. It's very much the Julia Quinn model of romance writing--- great banter and chemistry, not much happens. (fair warning, this book is a million times hotter than anything JQ has ever written.)If you love a sizzling hot mafia romance with an uber alpha to die for and a sassy and strong willed heroine to challenge him at every turn, welcome to your next addiction. This book was all of the things! I cannot recommend it enough. Y'all. When I tell you I lived for this banter, words can't describe the level of goofy smile I had on my face reading it. Sloane props herself up on her elbows and gazes at me thoughtfully. “We might be looking at this the wrong way.” Drugged and whipped away when Sloane wakes up and clashes eyes with the blue eyed handsome devil she gives him a tongue lashing he'll never forget in a hurry.

Carnal Urges is book two in the Queens & Monsters series by J.T. Geissinger. Although this can be read as a complete stand alone, and is about a different couple than the first book in the series, the events do take up right where the previous book left off. You are given plenty of explanation to be able to fully enjoy this but I also feel like you would enjoy it even more if you read the first book first.

I thought this book was gonna surpass the first. I ended up disappointed but on the bright side I now like the first book better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment