276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reebok Men's Boot Boxing Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you have found a pair of boxing boots your comfortable in you should notice an improvement in your performance.

Reebok Official UK | Up to 50% OFF | Sportswear, Trainers Reebok Official UK | Up to 50% OFF | Sportswear, Trainers

Boxing shoes help you move with absolute control, giving you explosive footwork as well as anchored stops. They’re also good for those who has wide feet, but even if you have normal feet, your foot won’t be wobbling. A quick tip: I will say that shoes using mesh anywhere on top or sides of your metatarsal area will stretch a lot easier than shoes that have pure plastic/rubber/leather there. If you are already wearing trainers to train in you will know what i mean when I say at times you will find your feet sticking to the ground when back peddling, and if your not careful you will lose your balance and end up on the floor.Boxers need to be light on their feet in the ring which is why boxing shoes are usually built lighter than your standard athletic shoes. Thicker soles absorb more of the energy when you are pushing down on the floor with your foot than a thinner sole does.

Reebok Boxing Tactical Shoes For Men White/Red (606XWAQK) Reebok Boxing Tactical Shoes For Men White/Red (606XWAQK)

The low top offers little in support mainly because they are generally ankle level or even below (depending on the brand). These shoes have the basics covered, they provide adequate ankle support without been to restrictive are comfortable to wear, lightweight and have good traction. If you like having more material (like padding) wrapped around your ankles, this shoe is not for you. I hate the bumps because it makes me feel more disconnected from the ground and also like I have less balance when I’m just standing.Describe your body (height, weight, thick or thin calves, wide or narrow feet, flat or high arch), what boxing shoes you bought, and your experience with them (comfort, performance, durability). A lot of newcomers to boxing start off wearing trainers to the gym to practice pad or heavy bag work so it makes sense to put these two against each other. Your footwear is a crucial component of your performance, and this updated review is your guide to making the right choice. These boxing boots are strong and light with Nike Flywire support that is high strength threads that work like suspension bridge cables to support the. With that said…if your feet are so wide that they extend past the outsole, then yeah…that doesn’t help much either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment