276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Physicians Formula - Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Face Bronzer with Ultra-Rich Formula with Murumuru Butter for Radiant Brightness, Creamy and Soft Texture - Bright Finish - Light Bronzer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Promising Review: "I love this sun glow gel. I use a small amount on my face after my skincare routine and it really does create a subtle glow that lasts all day." — a Nordstrom reviewer This is one of my all time favorite warm-toned bronzers. I first tried it as a tester and then became obsessed with it—I use it on my face, yes, but also on the eyes for an easy, monochromatic makeup look. It has a slight golden shimmer running through it that looks healthy, not glittery or sparkly. There’s even a matte cream version that I love, too.”– Julia Marzovilla, E-Commerce Editor Pros: Editor-approved; Very blendable; Has a very lightweight formula; Great for dry skin; You can buy a refill instead of buying the case again.

Promising Review: "I have a hard time finding bronzers that melt and blend well into my skin without looking patchy and orange but this one is literally perfect." — A Sephora reviewer

Promising Review: "This one is simply perfection for summer. I often just blend it with my moisturizer and I'm all ready to go, instant freshness." — Elin, a Pai reviewer Promising Review: "It's easy to apply from the spray bottle, and the watery textured liquid transforms your skin in a bronzed glowing goodness. It has a tiny bit of shimmer and feels very comfortable on the skin." — An Bloomingdales reviewer If you’re not sure of your undertone, Ono recommends looking “at the veins in your arm. If they are blueish, you have a cool undertone; if they are more green, you’re warmer; and if you can’t really determine which shade you are, you’re more likely a neutral undertone.” What Shades Work With Which Undertones? Similar to powder and cream bronzers, you want to target any areas the sun would typically hit like your cheekbones, jawline, forehead and the temples (aka the perimeter of your face). If you want to amp up your faux tan, add a dot at bridge of liquid bronzer along the bridge of your nose, cupid's bow and over your eye lids. How We Chose the Best Liquid Bronzers Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

I have this bronzer in the two lightest shades, Aura and Lunar. I love to wear Lunar all over the face in the winter for a healthy flush, whereas Aura is great for sweeping across my eyelids and on my cheekbones for a bronzy look in the summer. I have dry skin so I tend to avoid powder bronzers and blushes, but this formula is so fine that it practically disappears on my skin after I apply it. My skin looks healthy and not cake-y or dry." — J.M My favorite bronzer, hands down, is the Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer—it’s also Rihanna’s! I love Sun Stalk’r for so many reasons: It’s easy to use and hard to overdo, it’s long-wearing and transfer-resistant, and it’s truly light-as-air and never streaks. But most importantly, it really works on…everyone,” says Ono. “Rihanna created nine versatile shades that bring out the warmth in all skin tones, from the fairest to the deepest. It’s not about creating a strong contour, but really adding that warmth to your skin with natural dimension. I’m obsessed! I personally use the shade Private Island.” Pros: Makeup-artist recommended; Blends easily; Comes in a wide range of colors; Top-rated at Sephora.Octyldodeyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Parfum, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 77891. A good bronzer I bought this bronzer because I had seen it all over social media and for the price, wanted to try it for myself. Discover the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer 11g, a ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.

When self-tanning takes too long or there’s not much sun in the sky, a liquid bronzer can give you a radiant boost in seconds. Plus, it tends to be more forgiving on dry and/or mature skin because liquid formulas typically have hydrating ingredients (like hyaluronic acid or jojoba oil) in them that add moisture, as opposed to a powder bronzer, which can emphasize any dry patches. Promising Review: "It has a beautiful glow to it and lights up my skin. [It has] a very lightweight formula. I also mixed it with my [Armani Beauty] Luminous Silk foundation and it worked well." — Nikki, a Giorgio Armani Beauty reviewer This may have a drugstore price point, but the formula feels as luxe as it gets. It applies seamlessly onto the skin—there's never any patches or clumping. When it comes to the color of it all, I can confirm that it gives the most gorgeous, bronzed glow. I have super fair skin that runs on the red side, and this bronzer makes me look tan, not ruddy. To top it all off, it smells absolutely amazing. Think: sweet and tropical.” - Samantha Holender, Beauty Editor Chelsea Candelario is an Associate Editor at PureWow. She’s been writing about beauty and culture for more than seven years. When she’s not searching the internet for the latest beauty trends (and testing them out herself), she’s constantly highlighting inclusive brands that might not be on your radar.From her first appearance alongside boyfriend Prince Harry in 2017 to the present day, these are Meghan Markle's fashion favorites. Ingredients: Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Cool undertones work best with warm peach hues or soft browns, while warm undertones are great paired with all golden-brown colors and neutral undertones should opt for more true brown-based shades,” says Ono. Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment