276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although you’re better trained and prepare, you wouldn’t let the world see because you’re feeling afraid. Hilarious, poignant, and always brutally honest, this is Jamie Foxx like we’ve never seen him before. His ability to adapt to change was demonstrated when he became the executive producer and star of Power, a high-octane, gripping crime drama centered around a drug kingpin’s family. I don’t need advice on selling drugs (Fiddy at age 12), getting shot (nine times) or making hit records (over 30 million albums sold).

It’s important to understand that everything you want is on the other side of your fear, so you have two choices: get complacent, or get past the fear. Ask me today what that book was about and all I can really tell you is ‘As the student, never outshine the master’”. Jamie Foxx has won an Academy Award and a Grammy Award, laughed with sitting presidents, and partied with the biggest names in hip-hop. Put them together and you have the funniest, most heartfelt, and most inspirational memoir on survival, success, and the importance of believing in yourself since Old Yeller. He added, “Today, you can literally shoot the movie with a smartphone, edit it on your laptop, and distribute it yourself on YouTube.

When you pattern yourself too closely after another person, you’re putting weak, ineffectual energy out into the world. For the first time, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson opens up about his amazing comeback - from tragic personal loss to thriving businessman and cable’s highest-paid executive - in this unique self-help guide, his first since his blockbuster New York Times best seller The 50th Law . From street wisdom to the art of the deal, Jackson shares stories and wisdom from his continued rise to the top. In conclusion, [Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter: Cutting-Edge Lessons and Hard-Earned Advice on Making a Comeback] by [Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson] is an excellent book summary that can help you learn how to hustle harder and smarter in life and work.

Both Apple and Google state that they ensure that only users who have actually downloaded the app can submit a review. I’d always prefer to be friends with someone, but if they’re not interested, then I consider being enemies the next best option. Now, for the first time, Ross offers a vivid, dramatic and unexpectedly candid account of his early childhood, his tumultuous adolescence and his dramatic ascendancy in the world of hip-hop.

Take it from Curtis Jackson, otherwise known as 50 Cent –there is no room for fear in the heart of a hustler. It gives you the key ideas, tips, and examples that you need to hustle harder and smarter in life and work.

I took one good thing from this book which I will remember, if you've put the work in and you know your stuff, make sure your hand is up when you've got the chance. taught me so much in this book and to think I named my son Marquise after his son and they both just alike. So this advice is not tailor-made for all business situations, though it could come in handy next time I have to deal with my co-op board. As a child, he placed higher on tests than his fellow students and liked to spend mornings with his mother and sisters playing games and making pancakes.

To the reuniting of long lost friendships that he was disappointed in because all they wanted was a piece of the pie. With help from an exec who saw her reading “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” — who had himself made it out of the projects — she turned in her glue gun and went to college. In Act Like You Got Some Sense, Jamie shares up close and personal stories about the tough love and old-school values he learned growing up in the small town of Terrell, Texas; his early days trying to make it in Hollywood; the joys and challenges of achieving stardom; and how each phase of his life shaped his parenting journey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment