276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill (MANGA) Volume 6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Sui's Great Adventure 2] (in Japanese). Overlap . Retrieved August 4, 2022.

Campfire Chapter 54.2 – Readkomik Campfire Chapter 54.2 – Readkomik

The most surprising aspect is of the animation studio chosen, because generally studios are only contracted for the production jobs they are offered for all kinds of shows, and in Cooking Isekai's case, it's MAPPA driving the wheel for this show, under one of its low-key directors of Kiyoshi Matsuda. The director for MAPPA's rather subpar shows like Kakegurui×× (Season 2), Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka?, and most recently with Summer 2021's Re-Main (co-director with chief Masafumi Nishida), it doesn't feel like this man should be given the more recent high/top-priority shows like Chainsaw Man or Jigokuraku a.k.a Hell's Paradise, simply because his work ethic would not suit this show that he's working on. Nevertheless, the MAPPA magic shines here just the same like in the famed studio's recent shows, with gorgeous visuals and beautiful animation, especially in the cooking segments that will make one salivate at the mouth. Since when did food become so good to look at, since Isekai Shokudou and Shokugeki no Soma, that this show feels like a wild ride in fusing modern inventions for a medieval world. It's that engrossing in style and substance. last thing I want to go on about is the art. Ohh the art impressed me a lot. There were times I wanted to take screenshots of the panels just to save for reference/inspiration. It's very light, grey being used sparingly for shadows and darker colors. I especially love how fel is drawn, he looks very soft, the art style is more stylized than many manga I've read, not your typical how-to-draw anime boys kinda art style. Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill 8] (in Japanese). Overlap . Retrieved August 4, 2022. This is rare for me to rate something under a 5 in any category for my scoring, but seriously, I can't in good conscience give this anything but a 1 story wise, because there is no story, this is slice of life cooking channel, and that's it.

Interest Stacks

This show in a nutshell, sums up this perfect quote: "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T. S. Eliot, spaking about Life, Hilarity and Inspiration, Four Quartets "Little Gidding" Pt. 5 Silverman, Rebecca; Moore, Caitlin (November 20, 2020). "The Fall 2020 Manga Guide: Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill". Anime News Network.

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill: Sui’s

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Sui's Great Adventure 6] (in Japanese). Overlap . Retrieved August 4, 2022.Ressler, Karen (February 4, 2019). "Japan's Bookstore Employees Rank Top Manga of 2018". Anime News Network . Retrieved August 4, 2022. Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill 5] (in Japanese). Overlap . Retrieved August 4, 2022. In 2018, the manga adaptation was ranked as the second best Isekai manga by Japanese bookstore employees. [52] See also [ edit ] The only thing Mukouda can rely on is his unique skill: the "Online Supermarket," a skill that allows him to buy modern goods in a fantasy world. It's useless for combat, but if he plays his cards right, he could lead a comfortable life, maybe? At least, that's what Mukouda thinks, but it turns out modern food bought with this skill has some absurd effects! What happens when Mukouda introduces ridiculously tasty modern cooking to a fantasy world like this? He gets some ridiculous repeat customers begging for more...!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment