276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PRO Sport Comfort Tape, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. If you need any help or have any questions about the PRO Sport Comfort Silicone Bar Tape, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly team here at Sprockets Cycles. Stan works on everything from content strategy and breaking news to evergreen updates and long-form features on environmental and social issues in cycling. I see and hear very much the same regarding tennis grip finishing tape (which is very similar) and I've never had a problem using either and achieving excellent appearing results that stay in place until the grip needs replacing. cc every product is thoroughly tested for as long as it takes to get a proper insight into how well it works.

Beyond comfort and control, swapping out old bar tape for new is an affordable way to customise a bike or give it a new lease of life. Thankfully this stuff arrived for testing just when I needed it – my old tape wasn't ripped in the crash, but it was full of thorns – and I installed this in no time at all. If the person who wrapped the tape in the photos is the same one bragging about doing his mates for beers, they must have low standards because that wrap round the lever in the side on picture is appalling!

Fitting is straightforward because the tape is reasonably stretchy and the silicone allows easy repositioning. The San Marco’s wide adhesive strip and overall profile are very similar to the PRO’s, with just a little less central gel padding. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. PRO Gravel Comfort Tape is available in two colours: black with subtle grey hexagons, or a grey camo that's bang on trend with everything else gravel.

Better known for its high-quality saddles, Brooks dips its toe into the world of bar tape with this product made from organic rubber.

PRO Gravel Comfort Tape is made thicker and longer, for a bigger overlap and more cushioning when bashing about gravel roads and tracks. Extremely hard wearing through the toughest conditions and with easy to re-use sticky silicon gripper backing, that does not leave any residue on the bar, the are easy . The thickness is very much appreciated over less than perfect surfaces, and this tape does an impressive job of smoothing out the road buzz my SL7 can send my way. Loreny Outdoor and Leisure LTD trading as Sprockets Cycles is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 729062).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment