276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Philips HX6850/60 Electric Toothbrush Adult Sonic Toothbrush Black, Grey – Electric Toothbrush (Battery, Built-in, Li-Ion, 110-220 V, 1 Piece)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our sonic technology is suitable for use with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers. You may not notice if you’re brushing too hard, but your toothbrush will. If you start taking it out on your gums, the toothbrush will make a pulsing sound as a reminder to ease off on the pressure. The battery life available from the ProtectiveClean 5100 is more than adequate in my opinion and exceeded expectations. Even on the most power hungry cleaning mode, ‘Gum Care’, I achieved just shy of 3 weeks usage time, 20 days to be precise. That is 6 more than Sonicare suggest. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

Triple tone of low-med-high means the pressure sensor feature has been activated. The brush head replacement light and battery light will also blink green 3 times in unison to confirm activation.

Find in store

The Gum Care mode is more gentle and does not make use of the full power like the White and Clean mode do.

Gum disease sufferers or those with generally sensitive teeth will be thankful for the lower powered, less intense clean that the 5100 offers. Triple tone of high-med-low means the EasyStart feature has been deactivated. The brush head replacement light and battery light will also blink amber 3 times in unison to confirm deactivation However, there is a certain quality and confidence that comes with using this brush and that can really only be understood when you use it. It sounds odd I know, but trust me, there is just something that makes splashing out a bit more seem fine. If you like the idea of changing the brushing intensity, the ProtectiveClean 6100 might be worth consideration. You can change between 3 intensity levels on all cleaning modes. Keep the power on/off button pressed until you hear a series of three short beeps (after 6-7 seconds).

Modes Clean: For exceptional everyday clean Gum Care: Gently massages gums White: Removes surface stains Triple tone of high-med-low means the pressure sensor feature has been deactivated. The brush head replacement light and battery light will also blink amber 3 times in unison to confirm deactivation. Our QuadPacer lets you know when you've spent just the right amount of time cleaning each part of your mouth, while our Smartimer tells you when you've brushed for the recommended two minutes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment