276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Drops of Sun Holiday Glow Creator

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For my before and after below, I ended up using probably the max I’d ever use – 4-5 drops. (1-2 drops didn’t show up well on camera – it was just too subtle of a difference). What I did was mix the drops into a clear face primer (the e.l.f Mineral Primer), and then I blended it into my skin with a foundation brush ( RT’s Expert Face Brush). As you can see from the before and after, not only did the drops add a nice bronzed/tanned look to my skin, they also helped even out my skintone a bit too.

The range has 4 key products: Drops of Light Brightening Cleansing Foam, Drops of Light Brightening Essence Lotion, Drops of Light Brightening Serum and the Drops of Light Brightening Day Cream. Drops of Light Brightening Cleansing Foam I won’t go into depth now, but The Body Shop are about to launch the Vitamin E Moisture Protect Emulsion SPF30 PA+++. Again it’s clinically tested and proven to reduce the size and intensity of hyperpigmentation/dark spots (more specifics on that including percentages etc would have been helpful) through the vitamin C and red algae formulation. It’s also designed to clarify and hydrate with Salicylic Acid, Rose water, beeswax and aloe vera. The Salicylic Acid will also help to reduce pore size by helping to slough off dead skin cells during the day.The Body Shop makeup is all about natural beauty; both enhancing your own and drawing inspiration (and ingredients) from the planet's. With everything from a 40-shade foundation range in 100% recyclable bottles to a vibrant lineup of lip colours in every finish and tone, prettifying your makeup bag with the power of plants has never been easier. Whether you love a bold winged liner or a blot-and-go lip, you are guaranteed to find something eye-catching in the colourful The Body Shop catalog. Aqua/Water (Solvent), Myristic Acid (Emulsifier/Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Stearic Acid (Emulsifying Agent), Lauric Acid (Surfactant – Cleansing Agent), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate (Surfactant), Potassium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Glycol Distearate (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Acrylates Copolymer (Stabiliser), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyquaternium-39 (Film Former), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent – Emollient), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), Palmaria Palmata Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent). Drops of Light Brightening Essence Lotion Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Carbomer, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Linalool. Drops of Light Brightening Serum

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia Extract/Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide. If it’s brightening, why isn’t there an SPF? Overall, I’m loving these little Drops of Sun! Matter how you use it or mix it – it’s a instant, effortless, and long-lasting way to add natural depth and a glow your face all year round!

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Drops of Sun Holiday Glow Creator Review

In western culture it’s very sought after to have a tan and be brown – yet we correctly do not equate this to racism. No, this has its roots in a time when people had less expendable income and couldn’t afford to get away on holiday each year; so if you had a tan, you were obviously travelled and therefore wealthy. My favorite way to use The Body Shop Honey Bronze Drops of Sun is mixed in with my morning moisturizer. On my light-medium skin, 1-2 drops applied this way adds the slightest touch of bronze, creating a very natural sun-kissed look. Anymore than that, the bronzed effect becomes a lot more noticeable – like I’d just spent a day out in the sun and gotten a natural tan. Do Asian people want to be white? Well, not really; it’s not that simple but I’ll try and explain. Japanese was part of my undergrad and I’ve been studying the language and its culture for over 10 years; skin whitening is something that comes up often. It is not a race thing. The only people who tend to get offended about it is other white people, not understanding its roots. Use only the tiniest amount as I used what I’d consider a ‘normal’ amount, creating more silky lather than anyone could ever need. For me it’s a touch too soapy and left my skin a little ‘squeeky’ clean, but as soon as I’d patted my skin dry, it definitely didn’t feel stripped or dry. It’s super-lightweight, smells great and will provide you all the UK sun protection you’ll need. I’ll be reviewing this later on this week or next! It’s not currently available but will be very soon. This can definitely be used with the Drops of Light range and applied after the Day Cream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment