276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KISS Off The Soundboard: Live In Poughkeepsie

£22.195£44.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Desmond Child, ComposerLyricist - Kiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer Great review and spot on. You are hitting all the points I was planning on hitting when I review. It is great show and typical of the time so no complaints. I have a bootleg from around that time, I saw that tour and the Animalize Live video so I have this tour covered well in my collection. If you can’t appreciate the historical value of a Mark St. John show with Kiss, then I can’t help you.

KISS Drop Latest Live Bootleg Off The Soundboard, Poughkeepsie

Kiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformerKiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Vincent John Cusano, ComposerLyricist - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer We’re Number One! Thanks to John Clauser, Peter Kerr, Robert Daniels, Tim Durling and Harrison Kopp for an Awesome Anniversary and a Stonker of aShow! October 28, 2023

Kiss - Apple Music ‎Kiss - Apple Music

Young And Wasted (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984 (Incomplete)) (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984 (Incomplete)) Desmond Child, ComposerLyricist - Kiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer Bob Ezrin, ComposerLyricist - Kiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformerhours ago Yoshiki – UK Theatrical Release Date Announced for New Music Documentary: YOSHIKI: Under The Sky Fits Like a Glove (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984) (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984) I Still Love You (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984) (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984 [Explicit])

KISS | Lossless Music Archives KISS | Lossless Music Archives

KISS are globally recognized as one of the greatest live bands of all time and are the creators of what is universally considered the best live album ever, 1975's gold-certified and No. 9 Billboard-charting "Alive!" The "Off The Soundboard" series continues their storied legacy of groundbreaking live albums with a document of the spectacular, larger-than-life extravaganza that is a KISS concert. KISS are globally recognized as one of the greatest live bands of all time and are the creators of what is universally considered the best live album ever, 1975’s gold-certified and No. 9 Billboard charting Alive!. The KISS – Off The Soundboard series continues their storied legacy of groundbreaking live albums with a document of the spectacular, larger-than-life extravaganza that is a KISS concert. Kiss, MainArtist - Paul Stanley, Producer, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer, ComposerLyricist - Gene Simmons, Producer, Bass Guitar, AssociatedPerformer - Tony Dixon, Mastering Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Eric Carr, Drums, AssociatedPerformer - Mark St. John, Guitar, AssociatedPerformer Under The Gun (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984) (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984)Love Gun (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984) (Live From Mid-Hudson Civic Arena, Poughkeepsie NY / 1984)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment