276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss semi-permanent hair dye, Blends away grey hair leaving a radiant hair colour, Blonde hair dye, 1010 Light Iced Blonde, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DEVELOPER CRÉME: AQUA / WATER • HYDROGEN PEROXIDE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM SALICYLATE • TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CETEARETH-25 • TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE • TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE • GLYCERIN. STEP 1 – BEFORE COLOURING: Remember to be colour safe and always do your patch test 48 hours before use, even if you have already used colouring products before.

THE BEAUTIFYING COLOUR ENRICHES OUR OWN NATURAL HAIR COLOUR AND BLENDS AWAY GREYS: It leaves you with visible shimmering tones and the nourishing conditioner makes your hair feel soft and silky with no dryness. I placed the colour on my root area (Where it was warmest) for 10 minutes, I then worked it through to my ends (Which were golden/yellow) for 5 minutes.It is designed to add cool tones to your hair, which in brassy hair can give the appearance of a lighter shade. It’s specially formulated to delicately coat your hair fibres, giving you full coverage and a rich shine to tackle the first appearance of greys.

description":"See the answers to questions that the public have asked to help alleviate your first time colouring fears.

So if you want to achieve a beautiful and glossy blonde hair color, Casting Creme Gloss 801 Satin Blonde is the ideal choice for you. The Casting Natural Gloss Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Light Blonde Vanilla by L'Oreal Paris promises radiant results and is ideal for covering first grey hair.

br>1190014 - DEVELOPER CRÉME: AQUA / WATER, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CETEARETH-25, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.B - Conditioner: Aqua /Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Glycerin, CI 19140 /Yellow 5, CI 15985 /Yellow 6, Cocos Nucifera Oil /Coconut Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Mel / Honey, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caramel, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance. Now if your hair was not a light orange tone and you applied this colour, it would neutralise some of the orange but not all as it would not be a strong enough blue.

As you can see from the box 10 is a light blonde – DO NOT GET CONFUSED AND THINK YOUR HAIR IS GOING TO BECOME THIS LIGHT BLONDE IF ITS NOT ALREADY AROUND THIS SHADE! Now let’s get a little technical here about the colour and what the actual colour number means on the box. Casting Crème Gloss is a no ammonia hair colourant that gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and blends away grey. Note: Please follow the instruction for use included and carefully read through the warning section. uk/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/emea/uk/uk-local-content/brand-pages/hair-colour/casting-creme-gloss/2000x900_casting_creme.

Now, when I am toning I think it is even more ESSENTIAL to do a strand test so you know you aren’t over toning and are achieving the best results possible. Aqua /Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth 3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/ Iron Oxides, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Sodium Benzoate, Thiolactic Acid, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl Resorcinol, Carbomer, Resorcinol, EDTA, Citrus Limon Juice / Lemon Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment