276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aofmee Bath Bombs Gift Set, 7pcs Fizzies Spa Kit Perfect for Moisturizing Skin, Birthday Valentines Mothers Day Anniversary Christmas Best Gifts Ideas for Women, Mum, Girls, Her, Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry. Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.

ELEVATE YOUR SHOWER EXPERIENCE - Each shower steamer provides a one-of-a-kind aromatherapy experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Put one of our moisturizing bath bombs in your bathtub. The Exclusive floating formula offers speedy rotation and a crazy floating fizz to excite the sense and make bath time more enjoyable. No Residue and Easily Rinsed To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.No need to look any further. Individually wrapped and stored within a gift box bath bombs is absolutely a special surprise for anyone! They are great gift ideas for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Weddings, and any other special occasion. Aofmee Bath Bomb Gift Set - A Relaxing Gift For All Occasions Explore the Mysteries Of 7 Scents & Colors Soaking in the soothing and silky bath will nourish every inch of skin to help you sleep better and feel more relaxed. Enjoy the spa-like experience comfortably at home. Floating Fizzing Bath Bombs Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining. Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.

So I’m the first to admit that I’m a bit of a bath bomb snob and I tend to buy from Lush. But one thing I hate is the residue, glitter and bath staining left behind after using them. I’ve stained my bath pink or blue several times with a Lush bomb. No worries of that with the Aofmee ones. Although they colour your bath water, it’s not a bright, rich pigment. They are more pastel and soft pigments and leave no staining to the skin or the tub. There was no residue on the skin either. In fact, my skin felt so moisturised and soft after use that I want these as a lotion. NATURAL AROMATHERAPY SHOWER STEAMERS - Enjoy our shower steamers infused with essential oils with natural ingredients to create a wonderful aromatherapy shower experience. Aofmee Shower Steamers are non-slip, safe for septic systems, vegan, and cruelty-free for feel-good immersion. Eventually, it will dissolve and rinse cleanly away, leaving nothing behind.

One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect. But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time. Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting. What are you waiting for? Treat yourself to practical luxury with Aofmee shower steamers set, and reap the benefits of aromatherapy with a scent for every mood! We're making it easier than ever for you to carve out time for self-care — as long as there's time to shower, there's time to relax. Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.

REJUVENATE: Natural Ocean All 7 bath bombs are individually wrapped to preserve freshness and quality for the best possible experience. Leave Your Skin Ultra-Moisturized, Smooth, And Softened NEW UPGRADE VERSION - The strongest scent, not overwhelming, but definitely fragrant! The set includes 12 shower bombs with 6 scents: Eucalyptus & Mint, Lavender, Lemon & Sweet Orange & Tangerine, Lemongrass & Rosemary, Rose & Ylang-Ylang, Chamomile. Our shower steamers release a strong and wonderful scent that isn’t too overwhelming, but just powerful enough to deliver a mood-transforming aromatherapy experience and a heavy dose of relaxation. Surprise gift for Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, Holidays, and Other Occasions. These bath bombs are sure to make that special day for that special one even more beautiful. Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-free

Aofmee Toy-Inside Moisturizing Kids’ Bath Bombs, 6-Count

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment