276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jellycat Small Alice Pink Axolotl Collectable Plush Decoration

£0.45£0.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She's also known as a Mexican walking fish, loves to play Minecraft, has super fluffy gills and beans in her bottom so that she can sit, pose and play. also known as the mexican walking fish, although the axolotl is not a fish but an amphibian - fun fact!

Alice has had a Jellycat makeover and has been turned pink with a fluffy tail and fluffy ears; Isn't she just the sweest little thing? Each year, Jellycat introduce the world to hundreds or new products, displaying a willingness to continue evolving and keep up to date with the changing fashions. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's simple yet adorable and Pudding (my pink axolotl which is also Gumdrop's sister) was quite happy to see her brother,Gumdrop even though Match wasn't very happy about it.I thought she was fascinated by the hair when I bought this for her when she was 6 mos old (yes, she has been supervised while playing with this toy), but she was obsessed with sucking on Snowie’s feet 🤷🏼‍♀️. In fact, this relatively young company is now a genuine market leader, famous worldwide for their cute, cuddly, and always innovative products.

This funky blue friend comes from Mexico and rocks a rainbow of tufts in electric purple, green and indigo! She is perfect for snuggling up to after a long cold day but is always ready for an adventure, no matter the weather you’ll never have a dull moment together!This one is super soft, vibrant, nice stitching, and has some beans/beads in the butt to help give it some weight and sit nicely. I got the small version of this cutie for Christmas from my SIL, who knows I'm obsessed with collecting cute things (especially plushies), and I love it so much! My granddaughter who just turned one won’t leave home without her axolotl, Snowie (bought un Snoqualmie, Washington). In accordance with Jellycat’s terms of trade, we are forbidden from selling Jellycat products to “a person or company who intends to sell them on third-party platforms or marketplaces”. This plump small axolotl is the perfect gift, great for Christmas, birthday or just a treat because who can resist that face?

The reason I bought him was because I was doing a jelly cat quiz to find out which one was for me and it came up with him so I bought him he came three or four days ago. Jellycat Small Alice Pink Axolotl Collectable Plush Decoration Toys Games Soft Toys Stuffed Animals Outlet Brand: Jellycat Pink.

If you've never had a Jellycat plush, know they are really well-made and worth the money, in my opinion. Small Alice Axolotl is a cute plump axolotl who loves swimming through the water whilst playing around with other amphibious friends!

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Andie Axolotl is a bold and bubbly scamp who loves to paddle in the river with those big bobbly feet!

Few people have ever seen a Jellycat product on the shelf and resisted picking it up – or at the very least letting out an “aww”! Established in London in 1999, Jellycat is one of the world's leading luxury soft toy companies, and it’s easy to see why.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment