276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behringer FLOW 8 8-Input Digital Mixer with Bluetooth Audio and App Control, 60 mm Channel Faders, 2 FX Processors and USB/Audio Interface, Compatible with PC and Mac

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you ever heard someone say, “you need to pay attention to your gain staging”? Do you know what the “gain structure” is about? When you are interested in clean and healthy signals, with low noise and low harmonic distortion, then adjusting the right amount of preamp gain is paramount. It is defining the amount of amplification a signal gets when entering the mixer. Since source signals can be anything from a strong hit on the snare drum, to the subtle hum of bees, there is not one gain fitting all possible purposes. The sound quality of the Flow 8 is excellent. The wireless control of the mixer is a VERY useful feature. While running some MP3 music files, I could walk out front with my iPhone and adjust the sound during set up. On breaks I was able to change the stage volume levels of the break music. Bộ chuyển đổi chân đế mic tùy chọn cho phép đặt bộ trộn trong tầm với của bạn (không bao gồm FLOW CLIP hoặc P16-MB) and any other laws that direct the application of the laws of any other jurisdictions are expressly excluded. Changes to this Agreement BIG NOTE: Make sure you have the correct power supply. Tech Specs REQUIRE Micro USB 5V DC 2A. If you do not have the correct power, you will have issues. Correcting the power supply solved all of my issues, the main one being sound would cut out. Also caused Bluetooth issues for me. Do yourself a favor from the start and make sure this is correct before searching the internet for hours.

EZ-Gain feature analyzes signals in your application and automatically adjusts gain for optimal headroom you hereunder. Accordingly, your use of any of Music Tribe's Intellectual Property Rights independently of theWhether you’re a singer, songwriter, small ensemble, teacher or presenter, gamer, podcaster or video blogger, producing at home or playing live in bars, café houses or in the streets, when practicing or performing… FLOW 8 will ensure impeccable audio quality and help you create amazing sound with ease. Specifications Mic inputs 1 / 2 Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right relationship between you and us, and your use of the Company's Software. Throughout this Agreement, End And although I’m not a fan of the on-screen faders, I’m not a fan of any on-screen faders. So I guess they’re alright. Effects

contract in the event you breach a term or condition of this Agreement. You shall use the highest standard of I should also mention at this stage that you can send audio via Bluetooth to the mixer. So you can mix with your device, then play music from your device. Convenient for smooth transitions! For one, it has six physical faders – not dials, and not small and weedy either. Six, nice-sized faders.or "your") and Music Tribe Innovation DK/AS ("Company," "we," "us" or "our"). This Agreement governs the The user interface is designed for comfortable operation on tablets as well as small-format smartphones, with intuitive operation guiding even inexperienced users to a world of great sound with their FLOW mixer. This handy digital mixer also boasts USB interfacing, allowing you to record straight to a computer. So, naturally, I recorded my guitar, a synth, and some vocals. It’s great that Behringer have released a small-format, affordable digital mixer, and I’m sure it would work really well for small to medium-sized shows." Gear4music commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim

systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error

and/or third-party hardware used with the Software, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Music Tribe, on its own behalf and on behalf Recording a podcast one day and vocals the next? Mixing multiple artists at a concert? Or more generally speaking - FLOW8 is your constant companion for various audio applications, and you want a perfectly tuned preset available at your fingertips within seconds ?!! Then the built-in snapshot library and the ability to store unlimited snapshots per FLOW application gives you instant, unlimited power. STORE, EDIT and LOAD mixer settings via hardware or application instantly. You can even trigger snapshot loading with a connected footswitch to bring your performance to life. While the hardware offers 15 internal preset storage locations, the app can store an unlimited number of snapshots sorted by name, date, and time.

You are new to the world of audio and not sure which signal to put on different inputs? You don’t know how to use the EQ or compressor for dedicated signals? No problem, the FLOW 8 app provides you with a unique setup wizard that takes you step by step to make your music shine. After selecting the type of input the assistant will offer you presets and tell you where to plug the cables in. Thanks to this innovative feature you can add your instruments and microphones even though you are no expert yet. Total Recall of All SettingsBy tapping "Main Out" on the primary mixer screen, you can access a 9-band graphic EQ, Level, Balance and Limiter. of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement. Indemnification property rights, registered, unregistered, granted, applied-for, or both now in existence and that may be Modify, make derivative works of disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of agree to the updated terms, you may withdraw your acceptance to the amended terms by providing us with a

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment