276°
Posted 20 hours ago

At Her Husband's Request: A Hotwife Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Women who are completely off limits. Women who should want nothing to do with them — but are so attracted to them that she forgets her vows and gives into temptation.

When we got to our room, I caught my wife pleasuring herself in the shower, which has never happened before. In fact, she’s pretty much given upon sex. I called her out on it and she mentioned that her massage included a happy ending and she had not cum so hard in years. Of course, the closest I got was having my butt cheeks massaged. I felt ripped off and all she said was “maybe next time.”I don’t want to rat her out, but I met a B-list celebrity at a work event and we hit it off. We did it doggie style inside of her hotel room, but according to the papers, she’s still happily married to this day.” — Aaron, 24 She said she watched out of her 4th floor office saw them over by the van looking at what she'd left on my mirror. "Kind of embarrassing that they now know what kind of ** I wear - and that I wasn't wearing ANY when I walked past them!"

I have a naughty story for you. About a decade ago my wife who always dresses to attract, was in her computer room while 3 of my buddies and I were playing cards, penny ante stuff. The guys looked up and they all made comments, that T-shirt made it obvious she had nothing on under it. My ex showed up at my apartment in tears, crying her eyes out about how her husband cheated on her. She wanted revenge. So she got it with me.” — Shane, 29 One day, on my birthday, some of my maintenance co-workers were standing outside near where I park and as I came out. They were all laughing and gabbing about something.. Very conspicuously hanging down from the rearview mirror my ** wife had hung the pair of little yellow thong ** that she'd been wearing to work today!

Wifelovers are turned on by women who are already taken.

The woman seated next to me during a long flight gave me a handjob beneath a blanket. I could feel the wedding ring sliding against my skin as she did it.” — Julian, 28 I met a married woman while we were both walking our dogs. She pretended to invite me over so our dogs could play, but it was really so we could.” — Will, 20

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or places, events or locales is purely coincidental. The characters are productions of the author’s imagination and are used fictitiously. I slept with a married woman on a cruise, even though her entire family was sleeping a few cabins away.” — Bradley, 50I hooked up with a teacher at my daughter’s elementary school more than once. It didn’t happen on school property, but she did use a ruler against my ass when we role played.” — Stephen, 37 I can’t stop thinking about my older cousin. I hope I see him at the family reunion. Every time we run into each other it’s like we were never apart even though we are both married with children. He always initiates and can’t keep his hands off me when we are alone. The last time we saw each other there were so many stollen moments. Starting out with him sitting between me and his wife Nicole at dinner. Two days later my wife scheduled a three hour spa treatment for me at our resort. I had no idea what to expect. When I arrived I was taken to an open area in the mens section and asked to to remove my clothes. As they walked me to the massage area, I noticed that others had robes and I was the only one fully nude, which seemed odd. I also noticed some smiles/laughs that must have been due the very small penis I was not so proudly revealing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment