276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perler Deluxe Fused Bead Kit-Harry Potter Multi Coloured 80-54345

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can almost hear it sing one of his yearly songs: “ Oh you may not think I’m pretty, but don’t judge on what you see, I’ll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me. You can also watch him work on these patterns in fast motion via the embedded YouTube video found in the blog article. Intentional or not, Sandra and Eloïse’s Harry Potter gives off major autumn vibes with its rich orange, red, and yellow hues. Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open.

Beads Harry - Etsy Perler Beads Harry - Etsy

Lissy Lou of Handmadelissylou has so many amazing creations that it’s hard to choose which ones to showcase. This pattern uses 107 black, 101 orange, 28 spice, 61 toasted marshmallow, 4 pastel blue, 4 rose, 16 yellow, 19 red, 3 gingerbread, 40 dark gray, 12 white, and 24 light gray beads. Crafter Isaletheia says she created this design for a client who requested for a Hedwig dropping off a letter to our dear Harry Potter. It’s great that we can see the progress of the project from the basic outline to the finished article. My niece is just starting to get into Harry Potter (she’s ten), so she and I made a bunch of patterns together (cause she also love perler beads).Trelawney: “ I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth… your dark hair… your mean stature… tragic losses so young in life… I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter? Some people pull the paper off after they iron the first side, but I just wait until the end and peel off both pieces. If you want a really detailed rendering of Hagrid, the monster-loving giant, then you’ll want to check out this amazing Perler bead project. Bijouxity shares some breathtaking Potter designs like Harry Potter hanging from his broom, a winged key, and a sorting hat.

jellybaby14 - Pinterest

You’ll see a couple of the pattern backgrounds below aren’t white – that’s simply to give contrast so you can see where all the white beads should go. One of the strengths of the HP franchise is the vast array of unique objects and creatures that populate this world. Sometimes the edges need more time so when you check, just check the edges and peel paper back slowly.Still, as simple as these 2D designs are, anybody who’s a real fan will immediately recognize them even from a distance. If you want to check, carefully peel back paper around the edge of your design and see if all the beads are melted. Since the release of the first novel, six more books have been released – and a total of more than 600 million copies have been sold. If Hermione Granger is your favorite character from the HP franchise, then you’ll surely want this chibi version of the strong-hearted wizard by freebeadpattern. The sprawling and majestic buildings of the school seem impossible to replicate but here’s a simple design that still manages to evoke the vibe of the legendary wizarding school.

Harry Potter Perler Patterns ideas - Pinterest 58 Harry Potter Perler Patterns ideas - Pinterest

While we sometimes see the powerful wizard with hair in disarray after a particularly strong spell, this crafter shows off Hermione with her beautiful brown locks.Make your Christmas Tree more fun by making these Harry Potter character ornaments from Lucinda of Swish and Stitch. If you’re a beginner, you’d want to start off small and simple and these basic bead patterns by 5 Little Monsters are just perfect for that. Apart from her necklace of Butterbeer corks, two of her signature looks are her Spectrespecs and radish earrings. The HP world has wands made of wood but Lissy Lou of Handmadelissylou made colorful interpretations using Perler beads.

Hama Beads and Pegs Case | Smyths Toys UK Hama Beads and Pegs Case | Smyths Toys UK

Not necessarily evil, Rita Skeeter is one of the Harry Potter characters who is definitely morally gray. Havalah of Sisters, What also created her own simple Perler bead designs of the most popular Harry Potter characters. This pattern uses 106 black, 103 cream, 27 pastel yellow, 61 toasted marshmallow, 43 gray, 4 rose, 20 dark gray, 19 shamrock, 3 dark brown, 10 white, and 25 light gray beads. To keep them intact and easy to move around, mount your Perler bead characters onto some solid backing like pieces of wood, thick cardboard, or even big bottlecaps, and then, glue on the magnets behind the backing material.

I can’t believe it’s been 26 years since the first book, but it has – and (if you haven’t already), you can start to share the wizarding world with your children. I’ve got all the characters, symbols, house crests, and tons of other patterns you’re going to love. She also makes cute patterns for Hermione, Ron, Voldemort, and even Dobby so make sure to check her out. The Harry Potter logo is usually in red and yellow colors so to render it in blue and white is a rather unusual choice by crafter Victoria Rodriguez .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment