276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While there were parts of this I disagreed with, there was a lot of this I felt spoke quite loudly to me, she has a great turn of phrase and way of putting things that made me think a lot about women, their role in society and how it's been messed with. I wasn't fully in agreement with her but overall it was a book that I took a few thoughts from that will stay with me. Read more

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister

Reclaim your inner witch with the magical rituals, divination tools, spells and ancient wisdom in this revolutionary book. Discover and work with five different aspects of the witch: the Force of Nature, the Creatrix, the Healer, the Oracle and the Sorceress. The word, of course, is “witch,” and as a third-generation hereditary witch and wellness practitioner, you could say Lister has a personal interest in the concept’s current reclamation. Her book on the subject, Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic., was released a little more than a month ago, and thanks to its honest and approachable tone, is already becoming something of a modern-day handbook for those who, as Lister puts it, have “heard the call.” To bad this book didn't come out in the 80 or 90s, it would have been much more at home. Still a mess, but at home. I provide tools, knowledge + practices to help you feel safe, reconnect with, + be present in your body, understand your cyclic nature + work with your rhythmic intelligence to thrive.Lister made sure to include all types of witches and explaining what they do etc. She included various tools for divination such as tarot, scrying and tasseography, giving us how to's.

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. by Lisa Lister

Discover and work with five different aspects of the the Force of Nature, the Creatrix, the Healer, the Oracle and the Sorceress A woman who is powerful. You bleed for five days and don’t die: don’t tell me that doesn’t make you a superhero.”So it ‘should’ go without saying, but just in case it doesn’t, there is NO judgement, only fierce love + compassion. I died to who and what I no longer was. But with EVERY initiation, I was also reborn a little bit more powerful then the time before.” This must have cleansing bowl is made out of Selenite. As Selenite cleanses other crystals, you can use this bowl to cleanse your collection by placing them inside it.

What your menstrual cycle says about you according to the

Fourth, do NOT take period tips from this women. I'm highly convinced she doesn't know what she's talking about. The only legit tip might be the herbs and teas that help to soothe the cramps, but google it to make sure it's legit. Just in case. Safety first, after all. A witch is a woman in her power. She's wise, a healer, someone who is aligned with the cycles of Mother Nature and the phases of the Moon. Yet for so long, the word 'witch' has had negative connotations - being used as an insult, a slur and to perpetuate fear. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why in past centuries the word 'witch' has led women to be tortured, drowned and burned at the stake, and why the witch is now waking once again in women across the world today.I’ve been doing this for over 17+ years - blood, power, vaginas, wombs, blame, shame, grief, misrepresentation, trauma, vulvas, sex, spirituality, magic, cults, the whole SHE-bang. Being a witch isn’t just a decision – it’s a calling, and I am certain that Lisa Lister has spent many lifetimes preparing for this call. Lisa is a real witch who dares to shed light on a spiritual craft that shows reverence for women, nature and spirit. Let Lisa and this book be the medicine you need to awaken the witch in you.’ We are passionate about bringing our customers not only a great shopping experience, with great customer service but also want to provide a one stop shop for all your spiritual needs.

Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. - Lisa Lister Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic. - Lisa Lister

Anyway, if you're trans, male, or kind of fed up with the weird fetishy feminist rhetoric that (I thought) has died out by now, read basically any other witchcraft 101 book. Seriously. The witchy part was amazing, at least to me who's new to all of this. It had some amazing tips, spells and recipes, that I'm very excited to try out.It’s being someone who trusts her inner authority, and doesn’t look outside herself for validation and/or approval. It’s being someone who uses her own personal magic to navigate and negotiate the environment she currently finds herself in.” She dares you to open Pandora's box (and your legs), because she knows that it's where the powers lie. It's where YOUR power lies. Yep, your power lies between your thighs." She’s in touch with the dark. She knows how to be the witness, how to let things go and how to follow her own counsel. Most importantly, though, she questions EVERYTHING.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment