276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wellmania: Extreme Misadventures in the Search for Wellness

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Susan Sarandon Dropped By UTA Talent Agency After Speaking At A Pro-Palestine Rally In New York City Ah. The things we do to get peace and serenity. In many ways Brigid's account was hilarious, but I ultimately found it sad. Because in the end, all that fasting, yoga, meditating and screaming in the bush at a campfire doesn't bring the results we hope: Peace with yourself. I laughed so hard, I choked on a doughnut reading this book. I'm so glad Brigid Delaney tried all of this crazy stuff so I never have to." --Jen Mann, New York Times bestselling author of People I Want to Punch in the Throat

JJ Fong as Amy Kwan, an investigative journalist from The Standard Sydney who is Liv's best friend of 24 years I’m so excited about this project, the whole team is awesome. We’ve been working on it for a while and I’ve been busting to tell everyone about it. I’m drawn to projects that centre around interesting, dynamic and complex lead female characters and that’s exactly what Wellmania is. I’m stoked to be working with Netflix and tell this Australian story to an international audience, and to also be an executive producer so I can boss people around.” Wellmania’ is filmed in Australia, New York, and Massachusetts, particularly in Sydney, New York City, and Boston. According to reports, principal photography for the inaugural iteration of the comedy show commenced around March 2022 and wrapped up in early May of the same year. Without wasting much time, let’s navigate all the specific locations where we see Liv follow her transformational regime! Sydney, AustraliaStream It Or Skip It: ‘Master Gardener’ on Hulu, Another Subtly Sinister Drama From Master Storyteller Paul Schrader That’s Liv’s life philosophy, and it’s seemingly paying off. She shows up for a party being thrown by Banquet magazine, where she works as a well-respected food critic. The show is creating a Top Chef-like TV show and she’s being considered for one of the judge spots. Her boss wants her on the show, but feels she needs to do a big, viral story to make her better-known to an audience outside the food industry. Tiffany Haddish Arrested For DUI Again — After Allegedly Falling Asleep Behind The Wheel In Beverly Hills Jenna Ortega Drops Out Of ‘Scream VII’ After Co-Star Melissa Barrera’s Firing — Is Netflix's 'Wednesday' To Blame? First trailer of the series was launched on YouTube on 15 February 2023. [8] Awards and nominations [ edit ]

Based on Australian writer Brigid Delaney's novel Wellmania: Misadventures in the Search for Wellness, and co-written for the screen by the author with fellow Australian writer Benjamin Law, Wellmania takes a good hard look at the billion-dollar wellness industry through our noble protagonist Liv. I think she learns that you can’t keep running. You have to deal with things that have happened in your past, whether they were out of your hands or not. And it’s your connection with family, with friends, with yourself, that is the most important thing. It’s a pretty excellent, big arc to play. I just think she’s bananas.A renowned New York Times food writer with an unhealthy lifestyle, Olivia "Liv" Healy, heads out to Sydney, Australia, after receiving an offer to serve as judge on an upcoming cooking competition television show, to visit her longtime best friend, Amy Kwan, on her 40th birthday. During her time in Sydney, Liv's US green card is stolen. While attending the AJA awards ceremony, where Amy is a nominee, Liv unwittingly insults Amy's editor-in chief, Helen King, which drives a wedge between Amy and Liv. While applying for a new green card, Liv faints and wakes up the next day in the clinic of the consulate office. Dr. Priyanka Singh, a consulate physician, tells her that she fainted due to her high cholesterol and rules her as unqualified for the green card for health reasons unless she lowers her cholesterol levels by the following year. Liv storms out of the clinic, declaring that she will lower her cholesterol levels in less than four weeks.

Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Leo’ on Netflix, in Which Adam Sandler Voices a Lizard Who's Also a Child Psychologist I always thought I was funny. But it wasn’t until later, when I was going through acting school, it was like, “If I want to be a serious actor, I need to be doing Lady Macbeth.” I always just found comedy very easy. I thought, if it’s not a challenge, maybe it’s not worth doing. Then I was working on my first TV show, “All Saints,” a medical drama here in Australia I was on for five years. Sleeper Star: Miranda Otto shows up at some point in the series, and it’ll be fun to see what she adds to Liv’s painful journey to health. a b Moore, Kasey; Asatryan, Tigran (14 October 2022). " 'Wellmania' Netflix Series: Everything We Know So Far". What's on Netflix. Archived from the original on 11 February 2023 . Retrieved 11 February 2023. Barber is Olivia Healy, Liv to her friends, a high-flying (emphasis on high) lifestyle journalist living her best life in New York City.

Search What's on Netflix

Alyssa Farah Griffin Defends Justin Timberlake Following Britney Spears' Explosive Abortion Claims On 'The View': "They Were Both In A Very Toxic Environment" Live': Kelly Ripa Asks Mark Consuelos If He Is Taking Her And The Audience On A "Strip Club Crawl" To Honor His Favorite Places In New York It was crazy. I had a hole in my heart, and they were meant to just put a little stent in during the hour-and-a-half surgery. But when they tried, it didn’t work when they tried to pull the stent out; it snapped in my heart. It was full on. But so long ago.

Ried, James (12 December 2021). "Celeste Barber scores lead role in new Netflix series". The New Daily. Archived from the original on 11 February 2023 . Retrieved 11 February 2023. In any other hands, this character would get grating fast, but Barber infuses Liv with enough charm and underlying goodness that you'll end up rooting for her – even when she's in the midst of one of her frustrating hijinks.Wellmania is the highly entertaining and occasionally dangerous exploration of one of the most fascinating trends in our culture. I’m stoked to be working with Netflix and tell this Australian story to an international audience, and to also be an executive producer so I can boss people around.” Her mantra – “Live Fast, Die Young” – could well become true, so she goes on a radical health journey to secure her dream job in New York.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment