276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Toys Generations Legacy Series Leader Galvatron Action Figure – 8 and Up, 19 cm, Multicolor, F3518

£25.995£51.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shadowstrip (Based on the cancelled G2 Drag Strip figure. Repaint of Legacy Drag Strip) Transformers Legacy: Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Voyager Class Toys

Transformers Generations Legacy Series Leader Galvatron

Please note that the exclusivity listed for toys below applies to the United States. Also, most of Legacy's exclusives were available through Hasbro Pulse as well, but in much smaller numbers than their "main" outlets. I hope UT Megatron ends up going through the same Megatron/Galvatron cycle from each series. And dear Primus, I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic or not! Minerva(Repaint with new head of Legacy Elita-1. Seems to have been intended to be a Walgreen exclusive but was never officially announced and received limited releases in other stores)Mandarin Galva Wáng (Taiwan, 加博王 Jiābó Wáng, "King Galva"), Jīng Pò Tīan (China, 惊破天, "Sky-breaking Awe") This character article is a stub and is missing information on their fictional appearances. You can help Transformers Wiki by expanding it. Q-Robo Transformer

Transformers Toys Generations Legacy Series Leader Galvatron

Galvatron was a Decepticon leader that came after Megatron and had the power of Unicron coursing through his circuits. He was profiled on Vector Sigma. Megatron participated in battles against a variety of opponents, both Autobots and Decepticons. Sometimes there were many of him! He appeared in multiple different bodies, as both "Megatron" and "Galvatron": In most universes, Galvatron was once Megatron but was reborn from his death throes in a Faustian pact with Unicron. He retains the memories and spark of Megatron but his personality was significantly altered after the near-death experience, massive physical upgrade and reprogramming; just ask Starscream about the difference. And that was before he went insane. The cause and extent of Galvatron's madness varies between different timelines, as does his physical power. Sometimes he's all but invincible.Here are some photos of my Galvatron and I used 91% Isopropanol! Anything less and you’ll be scrubbing a lot harder.

Legacy Series Leader Hasbro Transformers Generations Legacy Series Leader

as they're all born to rule, the pretense would never work out. Megatron was starting to believe that a power struggle was inevitable, but Armada Megatron reasoned they could still make this work. Starscream admired his two-facedness, and believed he could be a potential ally. Though widely solicited, this wave of Custom Kreons ultimately never saw release outside of the Hasbro Toy Shop online store and Chinese-market distribution circles. TRANSFORMERS G1 -INSPIRED DESIGN: This Legacy Series Transformers 7.5-inch Galvatron robot toy is inspired by the animated film, The Transformers: The Movie, updated with a Generations-style designThe Alternity Galvatron toy is a metallic purple redeco of Alternity Megatron, transforming into a 1:32 scale model of a Nissan 370Z and featuring die-cast metal parts and rubber tires. The figure wields two swords which can be pegged at its hips or stored under the car in vehicle mode, and each forearm features a flip-out blade. Galvatron was sold as a Toy Hobby Market exclusive. Following Optimus Prime's death, Megatron was rebuilt by Unicron into Galvatron. Though Galvatron at first proved to be a potently cunning Decepticon leader, he suffered brain damage following his defeat at the hands of Rodimus Prime. Galvatron was now a screaming, unpredictable madman who would turn on his own soldiers as readily as his enemies. I’m fine with whatever, except for the Reformatting version, that clear plastic gives me the heebie-jeebies. What's making me consider this one is that the gun doesn't have paint on it, and I generally don't like stripping clear plastic, so didn't do that to the Kingdom one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment