276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarisonic Mia 2, Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System, Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When to replace: For maximum results, we suggest changing your brush head after 6 months of twice-daily use to make sure you're always getting the most out of your treatment. Look no further, we're here to clarify everything and explain the differences between all the Clarisonic Brush Heads available at CurrentBody. Radiance Brush Head But does it really do all this? ( Spoiler alert: for the most part yes.) How Does the Clarisonic Work? Refine, detoxify and cleanse out clogged pores with the Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head. This compact accessory has been specifically designed to deep clean and minimise the appearance of enlarged pores.

The Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift 2-in-1 is a more advanced (and more expensive) alternative. It comes together with a micro-firming massage head. It’s great if you have the money, especially for mature skins, but the basic functions are exactly the same than the Mia 2 ( ). Michael Todd Beauty, a direct Clarisonic competitor in the sonic facial cleansing brush field, is situated to benefit from Clarisonic’s departure. “In our view, Clarisonic is an example of a manufacturer that took its dominant position in the marketplace for granted,” says Lewis Hendler, co-founder and chair. He continues Michael Todd “is fast becoming the destination for safe, affordable and effective beauty device treatments in the comfort of home. Clarisonic, on the other hand, focused solely on prestige with increasingly expensive cleansing brushes in a mature market where more affordable choices are what the consumer wants.” Do this approximately every 3-4 months. These things have a limited lifespan. In fact, I’m overdue for a new one. Perhaps you could tell from the photo above. :p By oscillating at sonic speed the net result is the inelastic comedones become loosened and detached from the infundibular wall and are then cleared from the acroinfundibulum. ( 2) We’ve pretty much tried all the brushes that are available for the Mia 2, so here’s my selection of the best 3 brushes:If you’ve ever used an electric toothbrush (the very stylish Philips Sonicare Diamond is our favorite by far), you’ll know exactly the kind of difference that vibrations can do. It cleans so much better than what you’re used to. You’ll wonder how you could ever feel clean before. A 20 minute battery life may not sound like much, but each cleansing cycle lasts 1 minute, so it should last you 20 days if you’re using it once daily. The Sonic Eye Awakening Massager automatically connects to the app that works with the Mia Smart device whilst the rounded aluminum tips and flexible titled head make for a comfortable, cooling massage. She proceeded to tell us about how it brightened her skin tone, cured her acne, made her 20 years younger, gave her the winning lotto numbers — you know, the usual stuff. Overall, it’s a solid product and I can’t complain much. However, do I think owning a clarisonic is necessary? Probably not. Is it a REALLY good physical exfoliator? Yes. Will you feel like a luxurious and pampered unicorn having one? Absolutely.

Expert tip: Place the head in the fridge for the ultimate cooling effect and use with your favourite eye cream or serum to really help the ingredients sink in. When to replace: Replace with a new brush head within 3 months; when the coloured bristle ring changes colour. Do not use this device with exfoliation that uses jagged particles, such as shells. Clarisonic brushes may be used with soft, rounded exfoliating particles. The sonic device technology was a new way to cleanse the skin, using high speed vibrations emitted through a round facial brush with nylon bristles to unclog pores as an alternative to washing your face with your hands and a cleanser. Yes. The exception to this is the Pedi Smoothing Disc. Mia Smart is compatible with the Luxe Velvet Foam Body Brush, the Body Brush Head and the Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head but you will need to press the power button twice to enter into the proper body mode.

Sea Breeze and White devices includes the Mia 2 Sonic Cleansing device, a Radiance Brush Head, a universal voltage charger and Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1 oz). Daily Radiance Brush Head: Use with any of your favorite cleansers as long as the formula does not contain exfoliating beads or particles with sharp edges. Are you think about purchasing a new Clarisonic Brush Head but not sure which one? Or perhaps you're brand new to Clarisonic and need to know which brush is suitable for your skin type?

Unfortunately Clarisonic shuts down in September, but at least I'm able to buy as many brush heads as I could thanks to a discount provided by CurrentBody. The Olay ProX also has two different levels of speed. More importantly, the Olay’s brush only rotates on its axis. It’s better than just washing your face with your hands. It will leave you refreshed. But it’s far inferior to the sonic vibration technology of the Clarisonic Mia 2. Spoiler Alert: it didn’t actually make a major difference after “one cleanse.” Go figure. But I was pleasantly surprised with how gentle it was. Especially because it managed to slough off some dead skin build up I had. I would say using these 1-2 times a week in conjunction with the Clarisonic is more than enough exfoliation for most people.When to replace: For maximum results, we suggest changing your brush head after 3 months of twice-daily use to make sure you're always getting the most thorough cleanse possible. Clarisonic has created the first Exfoliating Brush Head. Designed to complement the Clarisonic Mia Smart device and create the ultimate 5-in-1 connected beauty experience, this unique head will allow you to exfoliate with your Clarisonic. As millennial and gen Z consumers turned to social media and topical exfoliators, Clarisonic didn't keep up. It tried to offer options for sensitive skin, but couldn't shed the reputation that its devices are abrasive. If you were thinking about buying it to get rid of pimples or treating PIE/PIH (red, or brown spots), I would suggest you first read my guides about clearing acne and/or getting rid of acne spots before dropping the cash on this. Realistically, the clarisonic will help decongest some clogged pores which overtime will prevent breakouts, but it won’t do much for inflammatory acne. The Takeaway.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment