276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swallow you up volume 1: Vore anthology (F/M, BBW, GIANTESS)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They do not get along well, but before long they learn what to expect from each other, and what each of them is after. As you can imagine, this is really difficult to think, but I can't stop thinking about it, I really wish that I were to meet gigantic robots in real life, massive, chubby female robots who are many miles tall and have big round breasts, and massive jiggling butts, I would want them to be soft and warm inside and have lots of fat to cuddle and squeeze, but pretty soon, the wish will soon finally come true. Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. The next chapters will be split between TWO stories because you will get to choose who is shrunk, Harley or Aylia!

Additionally, these exercises combined will train the elbow flexors in three different hand/grip positions as well as the tricep overhead and by the side which is neat.Recently, there are reports of strange and unusually intense attacks across the entire world, they are much more frequent that it used to years ago, while these conflicts aren't enough to cause significant damage across the entire world, it is still more than enough to concern some people and children around the world, turns out that these attacks are linked to a series of mysterious and baffling rumors that appeared recently. She learned how to swim a mere month after she was given to Roland and he would spend countless hours teaching her how to swim, soon enough swimming was one of her favourite things to do.

As all the regional champion's gather to discuss new rules and policies, the all-female league led by the Sinnoh champion herself, Cynthia, vote on a brand-new law to be implemented. However, like it, it's largely focused on the shrinking side, though I guess I can leave a branch dedicated for a giantess/growth route if anyone's interested on adding to that. PS: The Giga tag was just selected in relation to the main character's perspective, this is mostly a shrinking story, not growth focused, though a growth route may be done in the future. The year is 2040 and there are tech improvements all over the world, and some air pollutions are cleaned up, holograms and giant screens are invented across the entire world and it was almost a paradise to people across the entire world, but the world is still recovering from pollution and plastics that ravaged the world many decades earlier, and it turns out that this isn't actually the only problem here in the 2040s.The girls that you were just hanging out with or happened to be around are now seemingly impossibly gigantic. This will be an interactive story in which you, the reader can help influence what happens to Jake next! It took me some time to gather my things and say goodbye to my coworkers so driving this dark isn’t ideal.

liftrunbang1 puts out great practical work on this as well and are fantastic follows if your love language is hypertrophy like me. An extraordinarily small burglar meets an extraordinarily large woman while robbing a caravan in the desert. Also, I've started to upload this story a few days earlier on my DeviantArt, under the name "GrinsFins.I should add that if you can make these movements more stable, as well as unilateral, that would be better to maximize motor unit recruitment, e.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment