276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bratz 588061EUC 2 Pack Dolls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

February 18: Jasmin Larian posts teasers of an upcoming Bratz x Cult Gaia doll collab. Plans for a new Bratz series is confirmed via an MGA Entertainment job listing. January 20: Target inventory listings confirm that the Series 3 lineup will feature Dana, Fianna, Tiana, Felicia, and Koby. March 18: Isaac Larian posts on LinkedIn that there will be a “big big surprise” from the Bratz brand this Fall. Since August 2022, the Bratz Pretty ‘N’ Punk reproductions have been confirmed—but, it’s taken nearly a year for them to “officially” release. Originally slated to be split into two waves for January and March releases, the dolls were pushed to the Fall season as many toy companies delayed their Spring releases because sales were struggling. Despite this, the first wave—Yasmin, Cloe, and Jade—found their way to Myer stores in Australia earlier this year causing confusion amongst fans about when these dolls would be available elsewhere. On top of all this, there was an uncertainty about the inclusion of Sasha as she was not featured in the original 2005 collection.

Tentative Product Description: Now you can treat your dolls on winter holidays with the first-ever Bratz Minis Advent Calendar 2022 that will come in total with 24 Bratz Minis dolls! August 15: Mowalola reveals a handpainted sample head of Felicia from their upcoming Bratz collaboration.NOTE: Original product description is no longer be accurate as updated product description mentions two outfits rather than three and do not come with all of their original accessories or lenticular card. The girls with a passion for fashion are wearing Mowalola, the London-based designer known for her transgressive aesthetic. Doing what you want is Mowa's world, no rules! Exactly what you need to be a DriP Gawd... Collectors and new Bratz fans can collect this all-new, premium, and limited edition fashion doll.

Kaycee resembles her twin sister but can easily be recognized by a white bandage across her nose (which is heavily hinted by the fact that she had more than three nose jobs). There has been no indication that a new Bratz movie will be coming out. In September 2023, Bratz released a new single titled “We’re The Bratz”—the theme song of their Alwayz Bratz series, which can be streamed on Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. October 1: The Bratz x Kylie Day and Night dolls officially release. Jasmin Larian posts a behind-the-scenes image of Kylie visiting MGA’s headquarters and the Bratz office space. The Bratz World campaign at Walmart officially begins.Moving on to the dolls’ faces, I love the new faceups created for the Bratz x Kylie collection! Both the Day and Night dolls share the same faceup and makeup palette. I do wish the dolls had different faceups or at least different palettes instead of the exact-same faces, but I guess it makes sense as this is Kylie’s signature makeup look. The faces seem to vary between dolls, with the placement of the eyes and lips playing a big part in how different the dolls can look. Some Kylie dolls have lower eye placements, which I personally prefer, while some have higher eye placements. I love the ombré look on the lips, but I wish they were slightly bigger; surprisingly, I think the lips look too small on most of the placements.

Tentative Product Description: These fan-favorite characters are an iconic part of the Bratz brand. Now, for the first time ever, fans can collect them in doll form! Relive all the hysterical hijinks of the nostalgic animated series and new Bratz content with these collector edition dolls. June 16: The Bratz Minis and Bratz Mini Cosmetics are officially announced. The Bratz x JimmyPaul clothing collection is officially released.Shoutout to my friends Emil and Frank for taking pictures of the 2005 PNP dolls for this article—thank you so much! There are no details or description for this collection yet, nor has a designer been revealed. Each listing is titled “TBD” meaning “to be determined”. All that is known is that the dolls will come with two outfits, two pairs of shoes, accessories, and a dress form with stand. Cloe learns from London's agent that London and Yasmin have been kidnapped for ransom and London's parents have agreed to pay the 5 million ransom fee the kidnappers have requested.

Yasmin receives a phone call from the agent of London Milton, a billionaire heiress who enjoyed reading Yasmin's model article. Whilst Cloe, Jade, Sasha, Dylan and Cameron are excited, Yasmin doesn't want to interview someone she believes is famous for no reason. Just like the face application method section, feel free to skip this portion if you’ve already read my explanations on the differences between Bratz hair types! Nylon hair is the current standard for the Bratz brand, as is the case for most MGA doll brands since 2019. For context on some of the different hair types used on Bratz, nylon has often been confused with polypropylene, a hair fiber that was used in a majority of lines between 2008-2013 and is known for being hard to manage and prone to degrading over time, because of a name mix-up over a decade ago. Saran—which has been used on most Bratz released between 2001-2007, 2015-2018, and on most of the Bratz 20 Yearz Special Edition dolls (except for some later variants which use nylon) released in 2021—is a great hair fiber that has always satisfied collectors, though it is prone to yellowing and breakage over time. Nylon is another premium hair type that can be easily restyled with heated hair tools and is less likely to degrade over time like saran and polypropylene can do. Saran hair is harder to come by in certain colors and is not as commonly used in modern doll productions due to rising prices, so nylon provides a way for consumers to have these hair colors without resorting to using low-grade polypropylene. Nylon also tends to feel really nice and oftentimes better than saran.There has been no indication that a new Bratz movie will be coming out. A Bratz TV theme remix has come out, but there have been no indicators that other new music will be released from the brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment