276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Her Perfect Family

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PI Matthew Hill is one of the first on the scene. A cryptic message Gemma received earlier in the day suggests someone close to her was about to be exposed. But who? As Matthew starts to investigate, he finds more and more layers obscuring the truth. He even begins to suspect the Hartleys are hiding something big—from him and from each other. Overall! I enjoyed Her Perfect Family by Teresa Driscoll. The writer worked really well in uncovering the plot as the story is told according to alternate points of view. The first person viewpoint of Rachel truly connect the reader to that character. The pacing was bit slow at start but then it was good after completing quarter of the book. So I wouldn’t say that this is awesome, however for the most part a pretty solid psychological thriller. The wedding of his best friend, her brother brings him into her life outside school, and saddens him greatly. Eli is the new guy in town and Colbie’s new English teacher. Their first meeting did not go that well, but as time went on these two grew closer. There was certainly an instant attraction but being her teacher they both had to put those feelings aside. Until they no longer could. Eli was everything that Colbie needed but never expected. And I think the same goes for Eli. He sees her in a ways that no one else does. He sees through her and sees the pain that she is carrying with her. He wants to be there for her and help her, even though he knows that he is crossing a line or two. But despite the obstacles they face, these two can’t stay away from each other./. There is a bond and connection that cannot be broken. Being together comes with a big risk, but is it one they are both willing to take?

Colbie and Jess has a pact of not dating anyone during high school, Jess not only broke it, but lied about it. She is dating Caden for four months and only told Colbie now. She is obviously hurt when Caden tells her he had sex with her friend because she taught they had just starts going out, then he finally spits the truth about how long they were together. This is not your average student - teacher romance. It is a story about overcoming bulimia, wrapped in unconditional love.For decades Teresa was a journalist working across newspapers, magazines and television. Covering crime for so long, she was deeply moved by the haunting impact on the relatives, the friends and the witnesses and it is those ripples she explores now in her darker fiction. It guaranteed its place at my top ten best thriller reads of this year! Wish it happy book birthday 🥳🎉🎈🥂 Colbie was a siren, and I’d become a sailor. The lure irresistible, and the future inevitable, yet I was too drunk on the melody to assess the danger. But even if I had, there was no possibility that I could walk away.”

Without being obvious, I watched her in class. I listened when she talked to other people. If I saw her in the hall, I observed her body language and how she interacted. I craved something personal from her, and it pained me that she’d given me nothing other than indifference.” Ed and Rachel are surprised to learn that Gemma is pregnant. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and it seems like she is in a new relation. As DI Mel Sanders and Matthew Hill investigate, secrets that Ed and Rachel have held to themselves regarding past relationships tumble out and it is unclear if that has anything to do with the shooting of their daughter. Gemma continues to be in coma while danger still lurks.I smiled ( great choice). Harding knew that readers were so familiar with “Educated”, mentioning the authors name, Tara Westover, wasn’t even necessary.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment