276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KARIZMA Cosmetic Glitter Glue with Peel Off Formula Beauty // Festival Fixer Gel Face Body Skin Adhesive

£374.375£748.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re applying glitter in large areas ( like your butt), glitter artist Mia Kennington suggests using hair gel to really make it stick.

Body Glitter Hacks - How To Wear Glitter On Your Body 12 Best Body Glitter Hacks - How To Wear Glitter On Your Body

It's probably not the greatest for your skin, but if you'd rather not show up to your Monday morning meeting looking like a unicorn, it can be a lifesaver. For her signature dramatic eye look, she relies on two glitters, which she says “can be adapted to any kind of style or vibe, whether it’s grunge, super-high glam, sleek editorial, or even ’90s club kid.I became interested in drag because of RuPaul’s Drag Race,” says New Jersey queen Luxx Noir London . Whether you're heading to Coachella, Tomorrowland, Bestival or just plan on holding a dance party in your backyard, glitter is the must-have festival beauty accessory that takes the best highlighter to new heights. It helped teach me more about our culture as queer people and the power that drag queens hold in our family. Not only will the petroleum jelly hold the glitter in place, but it will also leave a nice dewy sheen on the surrounding skin.

glitter like a festival pro - Glamour UK Your guide to wearing glitter like a festival pro - Glamour UK

Crystal quickly became a fan favorite thanks to her unique sense of humor, incredibly wholesome personality, offbeat runway looks, and unwavering dedication to glitter. In a challenge where the queens were tasked with participating in a presidential debate, her platform was simply, “Make America glitter again.

Spread the salve evenly on the area of skin you want to make glittery, then press the glitter flecks in with your hand or a brush to set it.

The Best Glitter Makeup, According to Drag Performers | Glamour The Best Glitter Makeup, According to Drag Performers | Glamour

It also goes without saying, but take your time and don’t rush—the last thing you want is glitter in your eyes, and practice will always make perfect. The Los Angeles queen describes her style as “loud and clowny” and says, “I think my signature look is 100% over-the-top, too much, make it STOP, but also sexy and inviting. While most of us have probably used some kind of lip balm or cream already in our kits to make the glitter stick, Sophia says this is a recipe for dancefloor disaster. I grew up in the small town of Burlington, Vermont, so there wasn’t a huge scene to jump into, but drag is ultimately what helped me realize who I am—it gave me so much more self respect and courage,” says Marjorie Mayhem, who currently lives in New York City. Body glitter is the actual best for when you’re accessorizing a costume, going to a music festival, glamming it up for a special occasion, or if you’re extra, just living your everyday life.She likes to use it as a base for larger glitter—she’s been eyeing the eco-friendly, plant-based BioGlitz since “a drag queen’s carbon footprint is bad enough as is”—and rhinestones to add plenty of dimension.

Glitter Fix Gel - Face Body Adhesive Primer for glitter, eye Glitter Fix Gel - Face Body Adhesive Primer for glitter, eye

What does stay constant is her love of the Miss Fame Beauty Experimental Glitters as well as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitters, which she says are “amazing in every shade and add a stellar pop of shimmer to any look. If you’re at a musical festival all weekend long and shampooing your hair isn’t an option, paint some glitter gel along your part to deflect the haters. I would say a signature of mine over the years has been real ’70s and ’80s big, bold colors, like blues, purples, and pinks," she says.For heavier glitter materials, Kennington likes to use clear individual eyelash glue to make them stick. Asking a beauty professional—whether it’s a celebrity hairstylist, a makeup artist, or an Instagram influencer (hi, 2020)—for advice is always a safe bet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment