276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ask Whitedove: Spiritual Advice from Americas Top Psychic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Netherlands.I've been to the Netherlands, about three fourths of the country is below sea level, the Netherlands is. And there's a big dam there. Do I feel like that dam will be safe for the future so the majority of people will be okay. No, I see danger with that Dam. I get a warning on that dam. More mid term. More mid term or long term, so no need to freak out now. This feels more like years out. So many people have this issue and my heart aches for you. First you need to understand that you’re drinking to alter you state of consciousness because you’re having a hard time handling life. I see that you’re overwhelmed. So, instead of dealing with the root of your problems, you’re suppressing them by having drinks, drinks, drinks, because then they feel like, "Oh, I feel good," and you know alcohol's a truth serum. So, it comes out. It's like drugs or any other addictions. If you can’t handle what’s going on people turn to these poisons. It's self-medication that doesn’t help it because it creates more problems. Also my goal is to master being in a state of Grace here on Earth for extended periods of time, Even though I have one foot in the spirit world, and one foot in this realm obviously talking to you. I mean, trust me, you don't want to watch the news. And if you get accurate news well it's just disastrous all over the world. It's like, what comes around goes around. It's really, really gnarly. The reason that I try to warn all these numb-nuts, I say that lovingly. Because so many of them are in a position where they're floating away over houses, or they're in these countries that are not allowing anybody in the country, nor out really. All right, let’s call it here, we’ve been at this for about 5 hours and it’s been fun, but let's leave by sending all of our love and good vibes to our friends reading this!

Michelle is there Nano technology in the COVID vaccines? Spirit says Yes. Scientists can put... they put these very tiny particles of graphene or machines or technology in the vaccines. Stay Prayerful and Stay Positive because our thoughts, our words, our deeds and visualization help to create our personal future and as a group we can positively influence the mass consciousness. Here again is the Metatron Prayer Written and Spoken Word a powerful prayer of protection and abundance. So what happens, we only get so many chances, and God said, "The next time that I purge this planet will be by fire." It won't be by other elements, this time it's fire. I have seen fire in the sky, I've told you about those visions. And I've seen it again last night, and I think I'm getting to slowly connect the dots and putting the pieces together. Meaning that it seems to be partly manmade, but then there is something that hits it. I don't know if it's a comet, or an asteroid, or what. But you take the combination, and forget about ... Then look at the quakes going on in Hawaii. Look what's going on in California, they're all leaving, the fires. Th So based upon your situation, sure, if you only have so much money, put it into silver, that's a better bet for you and most and that is why it will have bigger runs for a time. Listen, if you have big money, you're going to have to go with gold because it's not a matter of how much more you'll make in silver. It's a matter of working to store the precious metals YOURSELF and safely. We all know that you need to put that somewhere that nobody knows where that is.

Spirit's like, "Hey, I'm cleaning house." That was given to me this week very directly. God's already willed it to be, the house is to be cleansed. Look at all these fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcano ... name it. Its wiped away so that rejuvenation will follow. CORRECT 10 Nov 2020 MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems Mother Earth is birthing a new planet. Certain parts of Earth will be in the fourth or fifth dimensions, while other parts of the Earth remain in the third dimension. Well, we're already actually there. Some people are actually already there. And then, you have those that are like ... Don't want to learn any more. I have my beliefs and that’s it. They're programmed. Let's say they're atheists, whatever reason. But those people unfortunately will go through hell here on Earth, and just blame it on everything else but themselves, or the system. Nobody on the Trump side has gone and lit the cities on fire, since Biden has been claiming victory. It's the other side that goes crazy. So, if this is overturned, look out. Plus as I’ve said before the Shadow government wants to use Trump as the fall guy. I wish I had more clarity … for some reason they want him to be the most hated President in history. Yes very healthy. Look at a horse of a gorilla such muscular beings that are vegan! We humans don't have to eat meat either. That was an agreement made eons ago, after the Ice Age, and what was left to start over again, meaning with Man, the animal kingdom made a deal by the Grace of God to say, "Okay, since there's nothing to eat, we'll give up some of our bodies, lives, to sustain human life." But it wasn't supposed to stay like that for eternity, until we wiped everything out.

Michelle: Sorry. I can only share what I get. And this is very important. I can't give an answer today, whether Biden and Kamala are going to be in, or whether Trump's going to get in. What spirit's sharing with us today is, count on Trump fighting it. There was shenanigans, some of it's going to be proved. Whether it's enough to be proved to flip the results is still up in the air. Okay? Did Jesus have a life review? No, Jesus didn't need a life review he had already ascended to Heaven. Now, what complicates this a little bit more, Mother Earth is already shifting into a lighter version of herself that is peaceful and loving and light, and who's to say that some of us can't just simply walk over the line and think that we're in the same Earth, but we're not, because everything is almost perfect. Isn't that amazing? I know that's hard for you to wrap your head around. Yeah. But it's happening. So work on creating your own reality… be positive and prayerful. Its time to step outside of the Matrix. Some Eastern cultures perpetuate the myth of humans reincarnating as animal or insects. This however is untrue. Humans do not return to Earth as part of the animal kingdom. Animals are another group of God’s children and have their own spiritual evolution, so yes they have souls.Yes, Spirit forewarned us about this remember? "Listen, I see people, sadly, in another variant bleeding..." you can read the prediction in the 9 Nov 2020 Patreon Report Before “The Depression” Spirit had me predict for years this was coming and confirmed it was upon us when in March I published “No. No V Shaped Recovery. This will be worse than the Great Depression.” London, England. Running for mayor in London. His name is Brian Rose. Will Brian Rose be voted in as mayor of London? No. Whoever is asking is just testing me. Federal Reserve will go away in the future, not anytime soon, but it will go away. The IRS will not go away, but politicians will get rid of the Fed Reserve eventually. My family, are all empaths, I’m wondering what is the best way to get through all of the current and upcoming turmoil associated with all these changes we are going through? What can we do to lessen feelings of depression and feeling the weight of the world?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment