276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset with Intercom,FreedConn TCOM VB 2-Way 800M Communication System,BT5.0 Music Sharing/Universal Pairing,Motorbike Headphone kit for Ski/Dirt Bike(FM/IP65/2 Mic)1Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For starters, connecting the Sena 50C with other intercoms was surprisingly enjoyable. I reached out to friends with Sena 50R units, and with one simple press of the mesh button, we were all connected and chatting away. Pairing with other devices had never been so effortless. It can shoot 4K video at 30fps, which is perfect for capturing those unforgettable moments of me wiping out on the trails haha ! Additionally, it can take 12MP photos, so I’ll never miss a chance to snap a pic of that breathtaking view or even the occasional roadkill. That being said the intercom works incredibly well. The voices were clear and no distortion. The range in distance is incredibly good. My wife is a speed demon on her bike and often times gets about 1/4 a mile or more ahead of me. Even at her furthest distance the intercom worked very well. The only time we lost pairing is when I would use Siri- once Siri was done they would re-pair, and that was acceptable.

They are also more protective, with chin bars that snap down over the face for added safety. A modular helmet offers some protection like a full-face but has an open front so it is easier to drink and eat while on your ride.Intercom pairing with T-Max sometimes can include a lot of trial-and-error, especially with non-FreedConn brands. First of all, you can connect it to your smartphone to access phone calls, listen to music, and get GPS instructions. There is also an implemented voice command system that Cardo is known for.

There are many types of helmets available in the market with different costs. You can find basic safety standards for helmets online, thus allowing you to choose a helmet that provides basic safety standards at affordable prices. Headset technology has significantly advanced in recent years, with the top Bluetooth motorcycle intercoms boasting an impressive array of settings and features. Let’s start with the positives. The minimalistic, bulky design isn’t pretty, but it’s pretty functional. Navigating through the different functions of this headset is simple and fun. Also, the group intercom supports six riders who can all talk simultaneously. Finally, its range is pretty good for such a cheap headset. The speaker sound is decent enough, but the microphone sound is even better. Sena 30K is highly compatible with other Bluetooth headsets, making it the ultimate Bluetooth headset if you are looking for the best intercom functionality. It’s also simple to use thanks to the integrated voice commands support. Sadly, the Sena 20S Evo doesn’t come with Mesh technology, which is the future of the intercom. Still, for a non-Mesh device, no other Bluetooth headset comes close when it comes to intercom functionality.It can be used in various weather conditions since its shield can be snapped up when not needed or taken off completely. Music quality is not something you should expect from this helmet. I felt the bass to be a bit flat for listening to music, and the sound signature is good for listening to FM radio (which the helmet supports) and taking calls while riding. Lexin LX-FT4 is a very durable headset with a waterproof rating and sturdy build. The battery life is incredibly high, with 15 hours of use on a single charge. Also, it features an EPS cushion layer that absorbs all the unwanted noise as it is insulated. This keeps you from any kind of distraction.

This motorcycle Bluetooth headset doesn’t feature a dedicated voice command system, but you can always use a voice assistant from your smartphone for these. As far as weather is considered it seems to cope with whatever is thrown at it. From prolonged torrential rain on motorway, freezing temperatures, snow, or hail to 35 C + heat it has been subjected to all and never done anything other than function as required. If only Apple or Samsung could produce something this robust. Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds. Its elegant design is highly appealing, making it a modern piece for modern riders. No compromise over the looks, right? Dual and Clear VisorsAnother good thing about this Freedconn helmet is its crystal clear sound that ensures topnotch performance. Thanks to built-in premium speakers, you can enjoy full stereo sound. Also, it features Advanced DSP echo cancellation to suppress all the noise from the surroundings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment