276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aqva by Bulgari Eau De Toilette For Men, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Opens fragrance smell of citrus a little sharp, where Grapefruit and the smell of flower neroli, which I love so much, where her voice is high in this fragrance, the beginning bright and refreshing, then calm down citrus, and the atmosphere of the fragrance is dominated by the aquatic components with a salty sea smell with green herbs, and in the base enters amber gives a touch of sweetness fragrance. I do get a lot of florals (white florals and violets/ionones) actually which puts the scent towards feminine side.

AQVA definitely has that early 2000's sense of manliness to it - trying to be minimal, to the point, and taking itself way too seriously.The beauty and strength of the sea are hidden in the unique spherical flacon of the Bvlgari AQVA Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. It's got this captivating blend of notes that make you feel like you're in a lush, tropical paradise. The saltiness of the sea has mellowed down into something robust that stayed with a prominent smell on me for hours. It starts off in such a lovely and refreshing way, and after a while it changes to a very unusual scent that in my opinion simply symbolizes sophistication and elegance and in the end it is signed with a mild sweet floral scent that just leaves behind a mesmerizing and so amazing aroma.

Peut être que je n ai pas eu de chance sur la série achetée mais le parfum reçu est très faible et vaguement chimiquement frais. Hope someone can share their experience on their latest batch Perry 360 Red , did they smell like Bvlgari AQVA Pour Homme? The base, same for both, is a bit a monodimensional fuzzy wood drydown very much common in modern perfumery, and that is the least appealing part of this fragrance, but once you reach that point it is already time to reapply or take a shower before bed time. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Orange and Petitgrain; middle notes are Seaweed, Lavender and Cotton Flower; base notes are Virginia Cedar, Woodsy Notes, Patchouli, Clary Sage and Amber.Fresh, invigorating and it does set itself apart from the traditional aquatic fragrances, specially the contemporary "flavor" of aquatics. So this year I had the urge to revisit that smell of the sea, especially given that I used to live by the Mediterrean and I often miss that salty blue maritime vibe. Fresh, aquatic, a bit salty but has a body behind the super fresh opening full of orange and some other citruses that i don't even try to name.

It smells exciting and inspiring, there's a luxurious sentiment within the casualness that it projects. Korean Beauty, or K-Beauty, has taken the skincare and beauty world by storm with its innovative and comprehensive approach to achieving radiant and youthful skin. True, there have been several successful flankers that outperform the original, such as Aqva Amara and Aqva Atlantiqve. My bottle is brand new, and I was worried by reports that reformulation may have killed or diluted the fragrance. It is also a mild, soft blend that fits hot days: it vanishes after two or three hours of application, but blooms again after some light perspiration.Another Jacques Cavallier signature Calone / Cascalone / Scentenal bomb (with white and violet florals). Moving past the mood and story this one tells, I'd say the uniqueness might make it difficult to wear. Something about it changes once I sweat, and that seaweed comes out strongly and mixes with my sweat to create a scent I can't describe but it's not good. Not a departure from the scent itself, but just a higher concentration of all of that ocean-y goodness. One of the few aquatics that is complex enough to draw you in and not just equal out to smelling fresh and "nice".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment