276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch WAU28PH9GB Serie 6 Freestanding Washing Machine with i-Dos, Home Connect and SpeedPerfect, 9kg load, 1400rpm spin, White

£59£118.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just pause the running cycle and open the door, to simply reload your forgotten items into the drum and continue the wash. Use too little detergent and your laundry won’t come clean, use too much detergent and your washing machine has to work overtime. Difference between the duration of Easy Care Programme 40°C and the duration of Easy Care Programme 40°C in combination with SpeedPerfect option. Equipped with a brushless, energy-efficient motor that optimally reduces friction noise and is quiet in operation with an especially long life – Bosch offers 10 years EcoSilence Drive motor warranty. All items are delivered by their respective manufacturers and should be fitted by a qualified electrician.

Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care ™ plan. I cannot praise this washing machine enough, like every other appliance we have purchased we have found Bosch, is the benchmark for success that other firms can only aspire too, Bosch is best, so thank you all!If liquid softener is then put into the middle reservoir will that softener go into the wash without any further selections being made? If you sell your product, or provide it as a gift to someone, your cover and any unredeemed entitlements can be transferred to the new owner. You can place it anywhere where there's a connection, which means they're great if you move house as you can just disconnect and go.

Please note that these troubleshooting steps are specific to the Bosch Serie 6 WAU28PH9GB washing machine. DirectSelect: Not only does it look the part, Bosch's intuitive, illuminated control dial offers fast and simple program selection at your fingertips. Never thought I would bother with Wi-Fi connectivity but it gives a great reminder when wash is completed, saves lots of time with my memory ! E-manuals: Manufacturers often only include e-manuals with this type of appliance to reduce waste and minimise their carbon footprint.

The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Bosch owners to provide you with a good answer. If the team cannot safely move the appliance to your desired room, they will deliver it to the nearest point.

Its sturdy design ensures that it can handle frequent use, and its energy-efficient operation helps to save on energy bills. The patented VarioDrum system structure ensures that the water is evenly distribution to care for each item as well as and efficiently clean each and every one. I especially love the iDos system - it's been a while since I used the drawers of a machine but this system is very good. All goods paid for by PayPal can only be delivered to confirmed PayPal addresses, so please make sure you’ve done before paying this way. The generous 9kg Load Capacity combined with 1400rpm spin speed are just the start of what your new Bosch Washing Machine can offer you.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. ActiveWater Plus: for highly efficient use of water even with smaller loads thanks to automatic load detection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment