276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy A13 SM-A135F/DS 16.8 cm (6.6") Android 12 4G USB Type-C 4 GB 128 GB 5000 mAh Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to use Samsung Members Diagnostics with Samsung Support. Design Information about the dimensions and weight of the device, shown in different measurement units. Body materials, available colors, certifications. Width

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to use Scroll Capture on a Galaxy smartphone with Samsung Support. Find out how to run eSIM self-diagnostics for your Samsung Galaxy Watch using our easy guide and instructions. S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or the S Pen Pro. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen. Information about the number of pixels per centimeter (ppcm) or per inch (ppi) of the display. The higher the pixel density, the more detailed and clearer is the information displayed on the screen.FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about “How to activate Dolby Atmos on your Galaxy smartphone” with Samsung Support. Exclusive to the 5G version will be the Dimensity 700 chipset that was spotted in a Geekbench scorecard. It’s not clear what chipset will be used in the 4G version. Storage Every mobile device has a built-in storage (internal memory) with a fixed capacity. Storage FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How do I customise the watch face on my Galaxy Watch with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to manage calls when multiple Bluetooth devices are connected with Samsung Support.

🔉 Sound and multimedia

The Samsung Galaxy A13 (SM-A135F/DS 128GB/6GB) is a good Android phone with 2GHz Octa-core processor that allows run games and heavy applications. Estimated volume of the device, calculated from the dimensions provided by the manufacturer. Applies for devices in the form of a rectangular parallelepiped. Find out why you might be getting pop up ads on your phone and how to get rid of them at Samsung Support UK. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about the gap between the screen and frame of your device with Samsung Support. Find out how to send & receive text messages on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Learn how to access text messages settings with our guide & instructions.

Find out how to uninstall, disable, remove or delete Samsung embedded apps from your Galaxy phone with our easy guide and instructions. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to enable ‘Dolby Atmos’ sound on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about what to do if you drop your device in water with Samsung Support.

FAQ for Samsung mobile. Find more about 'What is Panorama mode and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. Find out how to turn off or deactivate Samsung text message delivery reports with our easy guide and instructions. Predictive text suggests words as you type on your Samsung Galaxy device. Learn how to turn it on and off as well as how to personalise it here.FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How do I turn off iMessage on my old iPhone before I switch to my new Samsung device?' with Samsung Video file formats/codecs Mobile devices support various video file formats and codecs, which respectively store and code/decode digital video data. Video file formats/codecs FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about remove accounts from your Galaxy phone or tablet with Samsung Support. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find out Know what the green dot at the top of your screen means with Samsung Support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment