276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Naughty Aunty.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I said “okay, I think I have a way to make that happen!” She wouldn’t suspect anything of me, I was always her best-behaved nephew as opposed to siblings and cousins who she’d get a little annoyed with sometimes. She always hugged and kissed me a lot. Of course, when I was 9 or 10 I was a more pudgy kid with longer combed blonde hair. Now I was a little taller and more wiry, I had a dirty blonde crew cut and I did a lot of pushups for a middle school kid. I was very interested in sports and fitness, but I was also pretty shy and kind of square. Maybe for this reason, my aunt would always tell me how she thought I was a handsome boy, probably to try to make me feel more confident. She was a very kind lady. In this capture, a bit of work has been done to bring out the glowing red hot mass of coal which otherwise would not be possible. The only protection is a thin sheath of coconut palm cuttings that are placed on his body and as the show continues, it tends to catch fire ever so often. The heat from the glowing red hot coal at 10 feet away was unbearable and uncomfortable.and a nightmare with a camera and a tripod and surging crowds. Nothing that a mere mortal can complain about when right in front of your eyes goes on the spectacle of extreme fortitude for almost an hour or more.

This is again from the year 2007 and another fine photog from Kerala Hari Menon was also traveling with me to shoot this. I am putting this up after a bit of tinkering with editing and cropping. Kerala is also the place where martial art was born and nurtured and then it travelled out to China, Japan, Korea and elsewhere to become kung fu, ju jitsu, Karate and taekwando. In Kerala not many wars or battles have been fought with rapacious invaders as has been the case in the north where pillaging hordes would descend from the Khyber pass to take away the proverbial riches of the emperors and kings in the plains of the Indian subcontinent. The martial races of Kerala did not have much to do except to settle the occasional land dispute between neighboring landlords which would sometimes be resolved by two fighters doing the Kalalripayattu. Whosoever won the bout, won the judgement for his lord and master. This all changed when I was 13. Aunt Pam was a Christian fundamentalist, and in my teens I’d sometimes stay weekends or for a time in school holidays at her lovely house in Amersham, and she became a kind of tutor to me too. One summer, right after I’d turned 14, we went up to see Aunt Jane. For the past week or so, I’d been acting up badly, and I’d been saying some means things to Mom, especially on the way up. She’d been threatening to spank me if I didn’t watch out, but I thought I was too old for that sort of thing. Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off.Kerala boasts of the oldest dance form Theyyam and its avant garde derivative, the Kathakali of the hugely tactile eyes and brow punctuated with swirling arm movements all performed under large colorful painted masks. The Friday had finally come I had been looking forward to. The stars had all aligned; and I was to go over to my Aunt Chrissy’s after school for the night. It was just the two of us. I had hatched my little plan since the middle school science teacher had done an in-class experiment a month or so before. I was mesmerized by the science lab, and had always wanted to tie up my aunt. I had a couple of times as a little kid, but not since then. She was definitely the aunt who liked to play with her nieces and nephews, and wasn’t afraid to play jokes on us or even tease us a little. Hmmmph… mmm? MMMMPPHH!” She made more noise and wiggled around. Her eyes opened, and then her body completely tensed up and her head was lifted up. She was awake. She pulled hard against the bonds with great strength and was going to yell into her gag. She was trying to lift her head by pulling on her wrist bonds.

I remember actually grinning and not really taking her seriously, and yet feeling quite excited, with a combination of disbelief and adrenalised elation! I asked her if it was true that she’d caned her Rory across his bare bottom, but she just told me that it was none of my business – what was my business right now was my own behaviour. Up in the room I had been sharing with Peter, three frightened boys awaited their fate. Of course, my first question to my cousin was: “Are we going to get the cane?” It wasn’t the answer I wanted to hear. “Oh yeah, she’ll cane us for sure.”“Will it hurt a lot?”“Just wait and see.” Must be for Shannon," she mused. "Toddler diapers. They're pretty big. Probably even big enough to fit you!" She began to smile now. Finally, Aunt Pam asked Doreen to give me three strokes of the cane, while she continued to hold me firmly over her knee. Doreen duly obliged. The cane strokes weren’t too hard, but they did bite.

News

I awoke in the middle of the night. It was dark, and I realized I was trapped in the crib...and i had to go pee.....really bad. I wondered for a moment about calling out to my mother to let me out, then realized something. I was wearing a diaper. What would it feel like to just wet it, like a real baby? I might as well put it to good use! IndianMira is the type of Indian cam model you need to watch if you want an authentic taste of classical Indian looks. This model loves to wear nice saris and once she takes them off, you get one of the curviest Indian cam girls with a side of nasty. 8. SailonTyn– Enthusiastic and Orgasmic

My second great desire in this weird and shadowy dimension was to be spanked myself by a stern, no-nonsense older female. This was kindled in me by Aunt Pam, with the help of her friend Doreen, who lived with her. I looked over at to see she was indeed wearing one of the diapers. It was slightly large on her, slightly small on me. Still, it fit. We managed to take our clothes off and get into pyjamas and climb into the big double bed we were sharing. I eventually persuaded Tom to take down his pyjama bottoms and take a closer look at his bum. I couldn’t believe how sore it was. With that sense of fairness inherent in boys, I bared my own bum at him for a look. “She did you really well,” he said. “Does she always cane that hard?” Tom nodded. “Always. That’s why we’re usually good boys.”Why haven’t you taken his pants down?” Doreen asked with interest. “Oh my dear, that’s far too vulgar.”“But you used to cane Rory on his bare bottom?”“Ah that’s different – he’s my son, whereas this one is merely in my charge. I’ve no desire to see what he’s got down there! But pants up nice and tight, and we have a perfect view. Now we’ll see who’s boss, young man!” Kerala is a place of many riches and dumbfounding contradictions. Long beaches on its west coast, and slightly inland its fabled waterways that run for hundreds of miles to create communities totally surrounded by water. It is hot but no one is a water baby here. You have cool pleasant hills and valleys running north to south with forests, tea plantations and wildlife sanctuaries.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment